BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

Just now, Mr. E said:

Well, we sank, and sank with an anchor tied around our necks.

Great that JDT has up to 3rd going into the break, but we cannot keep collapsing like this when pressed by quality teams. JDT needs to find the solutions.

he needs some new players in january but he also need to rethink his own philosophy,he should apologise for today as well

• Like 2

Offered absolutely nothing until they scored. Then proceeded to piss about with it at the back and gift them the rest of the game. 

That was an atrocious performance. Clinton Mola was terrible. If we were going all out defensively why start him above Wharton. All out defense then tapping it around the back line doesn't work.

Absolute farce. Play your best players in a game like this. Don’t experiment with the likes of Garrett and Mola.

The Wharton brothers should have been starting and Dack should be getting more than 15 minutes.

Never been so angry watching a game … diabolical performances. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Who was saying during the week "never question JDT after tonight"...what a fucking joke. Give your head a wobble, this is the real JDT that we have seen multiple times before. An upset in the cup can happen as a once off, this performance we have seen many times already in his short time in charge. Abysmal.

It was me that said that!!! and It was clearly meant as a joke so get a flippin grip.

I suggest you take a nice hike this afternoon and get some fresh air whilst the sun's out, maybe it will give you  a little perspective (but I doubt it, you just seem a misery in general)

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Quality counts.  Our midfield is horrendous.  Effort will only take u so far. Travis isn't up to it. We have no Quality up front if Diaz doesn't perform.  

Yeah I get that but our squad is capable of a lot better quality than that. Like others said, better to lose when we put a shift in and take the game to them than do what we’ve done today fannying about. We had the quality with the right game plan to do something today. This was pathetic and pathetic tactics. Same as ever fucking away game. Passing around the edge of our box 

• Like 1

Best team won the game....nothing to say....we were toothless..... dont think its tactic....they're just a better team than us... they will win this league....We will need some maturity in midfeld as they crushed us there..... up to the goal  Mola was the best player.

• Like 4

As a whole we lack a lot of quality. We miss a Rothwell, even a Khadra.

I honestly thought we held our point until they scored. We started the better team in the first 5 minutes of the second half. As soon as Gally went off there was only was result.

It’s very worrying of when we play bad that it really is the worst….This will sting for a while.

Maybe a break now is for the best.

• Like 2

So so predictable - and sackable in its own right imo - meticulous in his prep apparently ..yeah right  - a fookin derby and they give arguably one of the worst performances ever in a derby that I have seen  - all evidence was there on how to get at them from the last couple of weeks and exactly what we shouldn't do   as in the pissing about with the ball at the back - Christ teams have gone there recently and given them a game - even Crawley - so much for knowing exactly what it was about and done by cart horse Barnes who the bunleh fans said was next to useless... Absolute bollux and again  sackable in its own right which ain't no knee jerk but many will disagree ... Today this is more than a disappointment or setback they are an embarrassment especially for the fans at the game ..no excuses

• Like 2

Just now, BigBar said:

Tony Mowbray has absolutely fucking nothing to do with what we just witnesses. Absolutely zero. Embarrassing to look to him as the excuse. The man that oversaw that horror show is Jon Dahl Tomasson. Accept it.

He is responsible for the mess the squad is in. He pissed up money on substandard players. I like the fact that jdt Is putting faith in youth. What else can he do when he's been left with a mess of a squad.  I will give him another season before I judge him

• Like 2