BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (h) - 10/12/2022

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

It's surely got to be on.

Still remember well playing Bolton away on boxing day one year when all the surrounding car parks etc were sheer black ice and nobody batted an eyelid! Surrounding areas my arse.

The only surrounding areas that should be taken into consideration are within the confines of Ewood Park. It’s up to the individual supporter to decide for themselves if they feel it’s safe to get to the ground. We’re Northerners ffs. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Riversider28 said:

The only surrounding areas that should be taken into consideration are within the confines of Ewood Park. It’s up to the individual supporter to decide for themselves if they feel it’s safe to get to the ground. We’re Northerners ffs. 

Exactly. We don’t need southernising. People in all areas of life need to take personal responsibility for more things. If it’s slightly more slippy than usual so bloody what.

I’m sure as a young kid if the car couldn’t get to school then my sister and I were told to get out and complete the journey on foot. No question school was off, lesson in hat and coat and I’m not even that old and from an era where they properly didn’t care

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Rovers v nob end. The pre match build up on sky is about Jude Bellingham. Of course it is. Why wouldn’t it be.

And the Preston manager! ridiculous isn’t it 😂 

looks like Diaz is up next though, the only player Sky seem to know anything about 

Edited by Gordon Gekko
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bazza said:

We'll concede through playing tippy-tappy, fanny flicking football in our own penalty area. You watch.

Inevitably. Then as sure as night follows day tonight’s commentary will be Maguire to stones, stones to Maguire, Maguire to shaw, shaw to Maguire, Maguire to Mbappe, goal France.

It'll happen to both my sides in 6 hours. 

• Like 2