BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

23/24 kit; is a new sponsor needed?

It looks great. The Totally Wicked logo looks far better than in seasons gone by. I like the dash of light blue rather than the usual red. It's one of our historical shades of blue, so why not?

Like last season, I'm not massively keen on the curvy shape below the neckline. I think it looks cheap. somehow, and reminds me of the Lonsdale kit from the mid-2000s.

When does the online shop open? 😀

The blue bit on the collar is horrible, looks like a 90's casual polo shirt with a football logo stuck on it. If it was a traditional collar like United's last season it would be a 9/10, now it's a 7 ish.

Is the club crest embroidered this time? My home Rovers shirt from last season is ruined after the rubber (?) crest started to peel off after going through the washing machine. I can perhaps glue it back on, but I read at least one other poster on here that had the same issue.

1 minute ago, goozburger said:

Is the club crest embroidered this time? My home Rovers shirt from last season is ruined after the rubber (?) crest started to peel off after going through the washing machine. I can perhaps glue it back on, but I read at least one other poster on here that had the same issue.

Trick is not to use any fabric softener and wash on a cool one

• Like 1

Just now, BigUts said:

Trick is not to use any fabric softener and wash on a cool one

Hmm, fabric softener might have been the problem. I just chuck it in with other clothes at 30 degrees (yes, I'm the designated clothes washer, drier, and ironer in the House of Burger).

A bit odd, though, because the other two shirts were fine with the same type of wash, and I never wash them that often as a precaution. It's just the home shirt that suffered the crest-peeling problem.

Collar is weird, sleeves are right. The light blue and the red sponsor makes the women’s kit look too busy. Get rid of the devils head in the men’s and it’d look miles better. I think I really like the Rovers FC pattern. Halves need reversing on the back.

Edited by Miller11
  • Like 4

I love it! Almost a homage to kits of yesteryear, the collar is straight out of the 99-00 kits, I was thrown back by the mix of colours at first but love the idea of utilisising both instead of just one. Maybe a bit more red but i guess the sponsor has a some, which i must say looks so much better this season.