BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield Wednesday (h) - 21/04/2024

Just now, OJRovers said:

Gallagher on a cool 0.1 goals per game in the league this season.

He's the best possible striker we could get for his wages and the £5m he cost us though, or so I've been told.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, B16Rover said:

16 year old Michalski is the 3rd keeper 

Christ......

Nevertheless bring him in.

Those two clowns need to be shown the way they've performed this season isn't acceptable and won't be tolerated

• Like 1

Well I always like to give the manager time and a decent run of games before coming to a view. But I think its fair to say hes not got it.

We're not a brilliant team but we have the leagues top scorer and essentially the same set of players who finished seventh last year. If the first XI was disassembled I am pretty sure every player except Pears will get a contract at a mid table Championship club.

With the team he should have had two or three more wins by now on the board minimum. I really thought after Leeds he had shown something but a performance like that today is not acceptable.

• Like 4

I once watched a black & white arthouse film where I had to sit through 3 hours of some guy wandering around picking up and smelling shit.

That movie was better than this Rovers performance.

• Like 6

We’ve had some awful times and performances since the rats took over the club, but all things being equal, this is possibly the worst. 

• Like 4

Sheff W will finish above us now with 2 winnable games to come. If Birmingham get anything at Huddersfield next week then we are done. They will beat Norwich on the final day as they'll already be in the play offs. 

Last week we looked safe, now we look like a decent bet to go down.

Edited by rovers11
  • Like 1

Just now, rovers11 said:

Sheff W will finish above us now with 2 winnable games to come. If Birmingham get anything at Huddersfield next week then are done. They will beat Norwich on the final day as they'll already be in the play offs. 

Last week we looked safe, now we look like a decent bet to go down.

Let’s all pray for Cov to beat Man Utd later 

2 minutes ago, Miker said:

I once watched a black & white arthouse film where I had to sit through 3 hours of some guy wandering around picking up and smelling shit.

That movie was better than this Rovers performance.

Other than being in colour what was the difference?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Well I always like to give the manager time and a decent run of games before coming to a view. But I think its fair to say hes not got it.

We're not a brilliant team but we have the leagues top scorer and essentially the same set of players who finished seventh last year. If the first XI was disassembled I am pretty sure every player except Pears will get a contract at a mid table Championship club.

With the team he should have had two or three more wins by now on the board minimum. I really thought after Leeds he had shown something but a performance like that today is not acceptable.

JE isn't out on the pitch. The effort and individual performances have been pathetic. 

Best thing he could do is come out and slate the players for this. Distance himself. 

• Like 2