Stuart

Summer Transfer Window

Just now, Madon said:

Fake account, notice the 'i' in Joyce.

I nearly cried then!! I can't cope with this emotional rollercoaster.

Sorry yes, I spotted it just after i'd posted. 

With recent memories of Petshi, Chris Brown, Samuelsen, Koita, Varney, the list is endless, I'm going to enjoy this one. For the first time in a long time (barring L1), we can properly feel that we belong in the hunt for promotion. On paper, some really shrewd business this window

Well done Tony 

1 minute ago, Madon said:

Fake account, notice the 'i' in Joyce.

I nearly cried then!! I can't cope with this emotional rollercoaster.

Can't move from Premier league club to another Premier league club, only championship

Just now, islander200 said:

No sign of Mercer today.I wonder why

He will be readying his January firesale storys up atm.

Benrahma going to west ham season long loan with obligation to buy breaking SSN.

Another rival weakened

Elliott is an excellent signing. He reminds me of Harry Kane in one video I've seen of him. 

I did fear we were one attacking option light this season; our bench testified to that in the matches played so far this season. Elliot will rectify that. 

COYB, 3 points tomorrow and it'll be full steam ahead.

I couldn't really decide if we need an extra Midfielder or a forward, and Tony has said bollocks to that and went and got both. 

Absolute scenes. Get your money on promotion.

What a day. No doubt we’ve got one of the best squads in the league now. Forget a top 6 push, we should be pushing for top 2. I don’t think that’s an exaggeration either. 

Not bad for a window where at the beginning of it we were told (as per every window) there was no money to spend. 

Just now, rovers11 said:

What a day. No doubt we’ve got one of the best squads in the league now. Forget a top 6 push, we should be pushing for top 2. I don’t think that’s an exaggeration either. 

Agreed it’s defo doable 

If I was being really picky maybe could have done with cover at rb but heyho, just hope Nyambe stays fit, especially with benno out as well. May have to be JRC in an emergency 

10 minutes ago, islander200 said:

No sign of Mercer today.I wonder why

At the bookies before they close down, backing Rovers for many a 4-1 home banker.

2 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Not bad for a window where at the beginning of it we were told (as per every window) there was no money to spend. 

They are doing it with not much money though, obviously decided to stretch it in the wages of as many decent loans as poss. Still only be a modest amount in the grand scheme of things.

Very shrewd this time thankfully.

8 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Certainly a lot less sarcastic talk of "Mrs Mowbray's lemon drizzle". 

She must've threatened to stop making it if he didn't put his foot on the gas a bit.

3 hours ago, Admiral Nelsen said:
1 minute ago, tomphil said:

They are doing it with not much money though, obviously decided to stretch it in the wages of as many decent loans as poss. Still only be a modest amount in the grand scheme of things.

Very shrewd this time thankfully.

Good job so many season ticket holders renewed. Without them this would not have been possible😀

30 minutes ago, superniko said:

Jeez, picking a starting 11 is going to be difficult!! 

How's Mowbray going to keep this lot happy and seriously, how much playing time is a 17-year-old going to get ?