• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do we know there is no urgency? 3 years ago.. Back 4 v Southend 2017 Nyambe, Lenihan, Mulgrew (c), Williams,    All 4 players still at the club and 3 nailed on to start ag

I don't want to be known as ITK. However, my good friend who has strong links at Wigan believes the deal with Kipre is pretty much a done deal with us.    I hope he's right. 

West Bromwich Albion are Founder Members of the Football League, they’ve spent around 80 seasons as a top flight club (10 seasons more than us), they’ve also won numerous trophies. They are a historic

Posted Images

With recent memories of Petshi, Chris Brown, Samuelsen, Koita, Varney, the list is endless, I'm going to enjoy this one. For the first time in a long time (barring L1), we can properly feel that we belong in the hunt for promotion. On paper, some really shrewd business this window

Well done Tony 

2 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Not bad for a window where at the beginning of it we were told (as per every window) there was no money to spend. 

They are doing it with not much money though, obviously decided to stretch it in the wages of as many decent loans as poss. Still only be a modest amount in the grand scheme of things.

Very shrewd this time thankfully.

8 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Certainly a lot less sarcastic talk of "Mrs Mowbray's lemon drizzle". 

She must've threatened to stop making it if he didn't put his foot on the gas a bit.

3 hours ago, Admiral Nelsen said:
1 minute ago, tomphil said:

They are doing it with not much money though, obviously decided to stretch it in the wages of as many decent loans as poss. Still only be a modest amount in the grand scheme of things.

Very shrewd this time thankfully.

Good job so many season ticket holders renewed. Without them this would not have been possible?

30 minutes ago, superniko said:

Jeez, picking a starting 11 is going to be difficult!! 

How's Mowbray going to keep this lot happy and seriously, how much playing time is a 17-year-old going to get ?