BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

2 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I reckon it's absolutely BS, he's leaving on a free.

Yeah I agree.

Come January the project will be to get him shifted for a reasonable fee. That will then go for running costs.

Before then they need to hoodwink supporters into believing that he has been offered a fair deal but isn't signing it. This will shift any culpability in the eyes of fans away from Mowbray or Venkys and onto Nyambe or his agent.

'Not our fault, we offered him a fair deal but he turned it down under advice from his agent'

Of course the question will be whether he has been offered a deal and what sort of offer that is. By the sounds of things nothing has happened on that front.

5 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

Yet you like to use stats to analysis most things about the game. You were even talking up the absolutely pointless expected goals stat the other day. Strange how when the stats don't go the way you want them to that they can't be used.

Stats can’t be used for managers in my opinion. Strange how everything I post you find so heinous. 

15 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Yeah I agree.

Come January the project will be to get him shifted for a reasonable fee. That will then go for running costs.

Before then they need to hoodwink supporters into believing that he has been offered a fair deal but isn't signing it. This will shift any culpability in the eyes of fans away from Mowbray or Venkys and onto Nyambe or his agent.

'Not our fault, we offered him a fair deal but he turned it down under advice from his agent'

Of course the question will be whether he has been offered a deal and what sort of offer that is. By the sounds of things nothing has happened on that front.

When was the last time something like his happend? IE valued asset ran down contract? You talk like it's a regular occurrence?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Yeah I agree.

Amazing how you and the rest know there’s nothing going on regarding a new contract, love to know where you get the info.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Yeah I agree.

We sold the right back to sign a goalie ?  ?

36 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Yeah I agree.

You don't half over think things in this constant quest to spread bad news about the club. Absolutely nothing you have written here is factual, it's just wild storytelling ?‍♂️ 

• Like 4

I know it isnt the same manager but surely you can understand why people are sceptical when players are "about to sign new deals" considering how we have dealt with contracts, notably Hoilett "within 24 hours."

I wouldnt stretch to the lengths that it is all a ploy although if the player had said he was leaving, Mowbray wouldnt publically declare it anyway.

I am not confident regarding the contractual issues. I would be pleasantly surprised if Nyambe doesnt run down his contract, and if Lenihan and especially Dack and Armstrong extend their contracts to prevent an inevitable sale next summer.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Stats can’t be used for managers in my opinion.

Managers are judged on results. Those are the stats that matter for a manager how many games you win. They also tell you more about a manager than stats like assists, defensive duels or long pass percentages will tell you about a player.

45 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Strange how everything I post you find so heinous. 

Get over yourself

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ben Frost said:

You don't half over think things in this constant quest to spread bad news about the club. Absolutely nothing you have written here is factual, it's just wild storytelling ?‍♂️ 

Let's see if he signs a new deal then eh?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I know it isnt the same manager but surely you can understand why people are sceptical when players are "about to sign new deals" considering how we have dealt with contracts, notably Hoilett "within 24 hours."

I wouldnt stretch to the lengths that it is all a ploy although if the player had said he was leaving, Mowbray wouldnt publically declare it anyway.

I am not confident regarding the contractual issues. I would be pleasantly surprised if Nyambe doesnt run down his contract, and if Lenihan and especially Dack and Armstrong extend their contracts to prevent an inevitable sale next summer.

If Dack wants to move this summer even, and there is interest he probably will do. I'm not convinced he can be compelled to sign a 12 month contract extension against his will but even if he can the only benefit from our point of view would be we'd get a better fee for him if he was set on leaving.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

If Dack wants to move this summer even, and there is interest he probably will do. I'm not convinced he can be compelled to sign a 12 month contract extension against his will but even if he can the only benefit from our point of view would be we'd get a better fee for him if he was set on leaving.

A 12 month option in the clubs favour if fairly commonplace now.

Yeah, unless we go up we might only have another few months of enjoying him and Armstrong play in blue and white.

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

It's not anyone making it up.Its a fact the club has a 12 month extension,there is nothing Dack can do about it.kaminski has a similar year option.

There is nothing the player can do to stop the year clause activating if the club decide to renew for a year.

It's happened before at Rovers and at other clubs so dont understand how you ain't convinced?

45 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Good that both new goalkeepers signed from other European shores can both speak good English. 

Very good interview with the young greek up on IFollow. Speaks very good English. Seemed very mentally strong.

Moved to Bulgaria as 16 year old where he couldn't speak the language and was viewed as an outsider. Had to become a man then he says, so very confident on settling in England.

Already played over 80 games at top senior level in Bulgaria (they play a lot fewer games there a season). 

Seems we are in a lot better position at GK now with Kaminski and him. 

3 minutes ago, islander200 said:

It's not anyone making it up.Its a fact the club has a 12 month extension,there is nothing Dack can do about it.kaminski has a similar year option.

There is nothing the player can do to stop the year clause activating if the club decide to renew for a year.

It's happened before at Rovers and at other clubs so dont understand how you ain't convinced?

Agreed. It's very clear cut. Even if the player wants out, the club can exercise the option and demand a fee accordingly. 

• Like 1