BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley v Rovers, Wed 17th Feb

2 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Mowbray and others will have some comments about the pitch but the fact is whilst we've been hoofing it out of play Barnlsley have passed and played through us this second half.

Its not just 3 losses on the trot. It's 3 abject performances on the trot as well.

It’s at least six abject performances in a row. Let’s have it right.

• Like 8

Just now, DE. said:

Every time we get a sniff of the playoffs this happens - every single time, without fail. It's so pathetic. The entire non-playing side of the club needs a clear out, the mentality needs to change. Certain players need to go too, but with a team of winners in the dugout I genuinely believe a fair few of our current squad would thrive, whilst the rest would be quickly weeded out and moved on.

Never going to happen under Venky's though. That kind of transformation can only come through owners who actually give a shit. 

Don't think it was nosebleed stuff this time, we'd been way off the pace for a while before we got within a sniff of the top six. 

6 minutes ago, LDRover said:

What a fucking shambles. These 2 loaned are fucking shite and our gameplan just consists of kicking it out of play for a Barnsley goal kick.

Why would anyone want to keep him after this?

Would be better off sending to back, and recalling our own young players. Why give them experience when our own players could look this bad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neophox said:

They Barnsley have a good manager that's the difference. We have a very talented side but a very poor manager. 

Nail and head. 

I've never known a season start off with good passing football with players playing in the correct position ( well almost) to this abject shite I've witnessed tonight. Wtf is Evans still doing at our club? 

Sorry to say..... Tony's confused and the players moreso. 

Time to move on TM... And apart from Keane and Coyle I've kept my gob shut. 

• Like 1

That was comfortably the weakest, poorest, least effective 45 minutes that I can remember. From ANY team, at ANY level. 

We have given up. 

Mowbray, you are so lucky there are no fans allowed, home or away. 

I am devastated. What a waste. 

We have turned decent players into insecure cloggers. 

Pathetic.  

• Like 4