BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

How much of budget do you need? we signing a left back for 500k plus had a 500k bid turned for Hedges plus rumours a 2 loan signings, surely we should be making sure we get that permanent striker in first through the door.  

Think we will struggle to find a striker for a million on reasonable wages who isn't a huge long shot. And I don't mean their shooting style. If that's the whole budget I'd probably rather loan one and make do with the other options we already own, and spend that money in areas it can go further. But based on the Obafemi thing I would guess we have about 3 million for fees if needed.

• Backroom

Seems to be the direction we are going 

Anyone know a lot about Lowe?

Be nice to have J Lowe back in the team 

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, pomster said:

Hold on, hold on wait a minute! ... We've just offered £250k for a left back? It was only the other day Mowbray was saying they would "only sanction" money for a striker

This is the typical "BULLSHIT" the totally inapt Mowbray and his croonies come out with. Left hand doesn't know what the right hands doing

It's not bullshit It's probably deliberate and aimed at insinuating we haven't got a pot to piss in. What would you have him do - say we're loaded and going on a spending spree?

There's lots to get angry about at present but this just smacks of being angry for the hell of it....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Like I have told you several times do you own research pal? plenty of data, info, clips and opinions out there. 

You were claiming they would be good signings, it's up to you to back that up. We all have Sports channels and the internet like. We can all pick random names out of the air. 

Roberts, Obafemi and that left back would be decent business 

• Like 1

Just now, callumrovers said:

Why, bagged 14 goals in championship last season.

It doesn't have me salivating but it's maybe the best we can do. There's that many rumours at the moment though they can't all be true. We'll see what happens in the next 24hours. Hoping khedra is off the table now as we seem to be fully stocked in that area. 

1 minute ago, Lucimo said:

It doesn't have me salivating but it's maybe the best we can do. There's that many rumours at the moment though they can't all be true. We'll see what happens in the next 24hours. Hoping khedra is off the table now as we seem to be fully stocked in that area. 

I would imagine Swans are going to want minimum 2mil for him.

1 minute ago, Tugayisgod said:

Care to explain why? Instead of just a blank “no thanks”

ok.he got 14 goals in a swansea team that was excellent last year ,even then he was`nt to impressive,imo he`s lazy and to much like a bradley johnson signing,i.e i fancy one last big contract but can`t be arsed to get fit and put 100% in

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

ok.he got 14 goals in a swansea team that was excellent last year ,even then he was`nt to impressive,imo he`s lazy and to much like a bradley johnson signing,i.e i fancy one last big contract but can`t be arsed to get fit and put 100% in

He's 27, not exactly in the one last contract ball park ffs

• Like 3