BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheff Weds (a) 20/4 7pm Red Button

Easy win for pressure free Tony and his boys there seems a bit more life about him again now with the end in sight. Like a tired old hound who knows it's owner is coming up the path.

Weds  1    Rovers   3

• Like 1

Tony Mowbray makes Barry Bannan admission ahead of Blackburn Rovers trip to Sheffield Wednesday - YorkshireLive (examinerlive.co.uk)

“I would like for us to try and grab a foot of the game, put our foot on the ball, pick the right passes and play in the spaces between their shape.  But I understand the threat of their shape"

Uncle Knobhead's Tactics Truck. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Tony Mowbray makes Barry Bannan admission ahead of Blackburn Rovers trip to Sheffield Wednesday - YorkshireLive (examinerlive.co.uk)

“I would like for us to try and grab a foot of the game, put our foot on the ball, pick the right passes and play in the spaces between their shape.  But I understand the threat of their shape"

Uncle Knobhead's Tactics Truck. 

we`ll certainly put our foot on the ball,it just won`t be passed forwards,apparently according to our sage mowbray ,we`ll be struggling to deal with callum patterson😆,ffs how far have we fallen

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JPTSwindon said:

Red button time... Mind you ifollow I find better quality, but I guess I need some value out of my Sky package!

Sheffield Wednesday need a result, so no easy 3 points here.

I’d give starts to Dolan and Buckley, might as well build up game time for next season.

Agreed, on this one not being easy.

I still love wins. Mowbray is no master motivator, but he needs to light a fire under the lads. Also, play Elliott & Arma on wings, Gallagher in the middle.

Another win to show TM is a managerial genius. Wednesday are poor and don't have their manager there. We have no pressure, they need wins. All set for a win that proves TM is the right man for the job and that that 15 game stint was just a minor blip where we were unlucky. Expect rotation, expect excuses regardless of the result. 

Now we are not going to get relegated my interest is at an all time low for these games under the odious one mk 2. 

• Like 2

Not interested in the line up or the outcome. 3 weeks ago I said that was me out until he and his embarrassing back room go....have Sky, won’t be watching....it’s less painful and I’m getting used to life without Rovers in it .

Not had any call, communication from the club re season ticket renewal...that’s really annoying me because I have a script.....until that day dawns when he’s gone...that’s how it will continue to be....

9 minutes ago, Riverside under the drip said:

It's been said many times before but, for the first time ever, I genuinely mean this. I did not know we had a game today until now.

Me too. Seems to happen a lot recently. I missed a Friday night game last month(can’t even remember who we played) as I’d forgotten we weren’t playing on the Saturday. I used to get excited for every match, even when nothing was at stake.