BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheff Weds (a) 20/4 7pm Red Button

Absolute crap.

We have a manager who has a face on when we win by going direct.

Yet it doesn't matter if we lose as long as we tippy tap it about pointlessly and win the possession stat.

That was utter garbage. He's already got his excuses in for next season. "It's going to be difficult to get promoted even if we have money to spend".

For you, Tony, it will be impossible, but not for a proper manager. The pillocks in Pune have to act this summer, surely!

He went full League 1 tonight with that team selection. Evans and Bennett. Total arrogance from a man who has no pressure and had pretty much confirmed he couldn't care less which league the team are playing in as long as his bank balance is rising.

• Like 3

Trying to have a "passing" side is fine but it has to be done at pace and in the opponent's half

We pass it around in our own half, very slowly. 

It's the same every game, and it doesn't work. Why can't he see it? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, bazza said:

Second half was the worst for a long time. We were abysmal.

Buckley's effort was our ONLY attempt on target second half so don't knock the lad. Knock the rest of the loafers who didn't shoot on target.

Why the hell has this dickhead of a manager not yet been sacked?

Buckley isn't the standard required. Should have buried it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Trying to have a "passing" side is fine but it has to be done at pace and in the opponent's half

We pass it around in our own half, very slowly. 

It's the same every game, and it doesn't work. Why can't he see it? 

He can see it but he's stubborn and he's already admitted that results don't matter to him. That and he's an awful football manager devoid of any drive or determination to achieve anything.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Are we actually safe? I am sick to death of this constant shite!

Yes we can’t go down. Last game of season Derby V Sheffield Weds, so one of them two are bound to finish below us. One off the relegation spots will be dire though 

I just hate watching this team with 'identity'. It is almost unfathomable that a team can create so few chances from so much possession. We are completely impotent. Watching this lot pass it about aimlessly for 90 mins from empty stadia has summed up this abomination of a year. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, lraC said:

Yes we can’t go down. Last game of season Derby V Sheffield Weds, so one of them two are bound to finish below us. One off the relegation spots will be dire though 

We can, SW can’t catch us but Derby and Rotherham can. 

• Like 2

Done with the club until TM and Loons fuck off. This isn't our club anymore. If Maggott is really on 300k, leech of a manager on something similar, robbing the club and supporters, and the pathetic excuse for owners let it happen. Disgrace.

Edited by Proudtobeblue&white
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, imy9 said:

Is it bad of me to say that I didn’t know we were playing today and the result didn’t impact me in anyway.

Depressing that I feel this way about the club I love.

The only bad thing is, I did know we were playing. I wish I hadn't.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lraC said:

If Derby win all three games they have left they can get to 51 points. If Rotherham win four out of six games they have left they can also get to 51 points. I can’t see us getting another point playing like we did tonight.

• Like 2

You allow Mowbray to continue is just so toxic for this club. It's really harmful. It's obviously doing nothing for us. How about the young lads he's got playing for him, he's secreting their careers up. 

Mowbray wasnt like this when he first turned up. I don't know what happened, maybe his wife ran off with the milkman, but clearly he isn't up to the job of managing a football club, and clearly isn't willing to resign. I've had the feeling he's waiting for his payoff. But what about his pride, his mental health? 

This scenario would never ever have been experienced under John Williams, a highly capable man whose good judgement was rarely in question. It's just yet another entry in the chapter of this club that is titled venkys. 

Venkys are very bad for this club, and we are going nowhere until they leave

Edited by broadsword
  • Like 6