BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Reading (a) - 20/3/22

Just now, neophox said:

We really blow away our chances and against one of the worst defensive sides in the league and we cant score. Gallys miss was astonishing bad. Sorry but cant see us making the play offs. The positive is next season we Will have a new mansgement team.

And a significantly worse side. Gally will be out only recognized forward. Van Hecke, Lenihan, Khadra, Diaz, Naymbe, Giles Rothwell all gone. TM will leave us just where he found us. Heading to league 1. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Do Luton have a better squad than us ?

Nope and they won’t go up either.

It was Barnsley last season, they also never went up…

VENKYS OUT

Edited by Gav
  • Like 3

This really isn't funny anymore nor is it just hard luck or this squad not being good enough.

It isn't an individual players fault either.

It's tactical nonsense with zero clear plan starting in January when there were real opportunities. That was the beginning of the end of a serious go at it.

• Like 1

No surprise.  We know how the season goes under Mowbray...

I wish I'd had money on in December-  us being out the top 6 by the end of March.

Plus side, we aren't going down which was a worry at the start of the season. 

Players can carry on kicking the ball around the beach now.  Mowbray better F off.  

Rebuild under a new manager.

More interested in seeing the dingles come down to our level next season now...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

We need a change in the dug out before the next game, he is incapable of getting 4 or 5 wins from the last 7

I’d happily take mid table this season for a change of ownership.

The wiser ones amongst us know, that’s the only way this football club will progress. 

VENKYS OUT

Edited by Gav
  • Like 5

Suhail : how did the interviews go Steve?

Steve : Bilic was really impressive. We have already agreed terms with his agent.

Suhail. Well done Steve. Been a long season. You go on holiday for a week and when you get back we will finalise the deal.

Suhail : How was your holiday Steve?

Steve : was really good thanks Suhail.

Suhail : Can I introduce you to our new manager Rob Edwards....

Edited by OldEwoodBlue
  • Like 1

Clutching at the thinnest of straws I think Millwall and Coventry are slipping out of the hunt for playoffs. They both seem to have stalled form wise. Indifferent form and a lack of games left let makes me think they will struggle to get ahead of us. 

The negative. Boro and Forrest can easily dump us out of playoffs. Worst still we lost a game to Paul Ince, an utterly incompetent manager in charge of one of the weakest teams in the division. Paul sodding Ince. He's zero managerial acumen and somehow he's managed to beat us. Terrible, terrible stuff and a new low for Rovers.