BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Peterborough Utd (a) - 15/4/22

It’s so painful. The back three were all disgraceful today, all over the place and not one of them being able to handle their number 9. Breo clumsy as usual. Dack couldn’t run after the first injury, the second injury has completely ruined his career. Buckley MIA since October. Dolan looks a wee boy. Giles was suppose to be Roberto Carlos, a farce. Edun conference player, Gallagher not even a footballer, and Mowbray should have been sacked for that signing alone years ago. We are a woeful side and we look to have completely collapsed, no heart, desire or thought. He won’t get sacked but he should.

So painful.

• Like 3

Just now, den said:

I might be on my own here, but I feel sorry for the players.

I don’t blame them at all to be honest. None of this has been their fault.

The players should know how to defend and currently our defence is woeful. 

Take the players take some responsible for their pathetic performance in recent weeks. 

1 minute ago, den said:

I might be on my own here, but I feel sorry for the players.

I don’t blame them at all to be honest. None of this has been their fault.

No one is blameless in this collapse. What on earth was that from our club captain today for example? 

• Like 1

i really fear for the future if they give the apathetic **** a new contract,the reason we are so mentally weak is because there is no accountability from him,he`s going through the motions and it infects the players,they probably think he`s a ****** idiot tactics wise as we do,but they are getting their 7 grand a week so it does`nt matter to them,as it stands anyone would be an improvement over him

10 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

It does appear a very strange downturn in form,makes you wonder indeed.

Totally agree. I’m sure he will be offered a new contract on the basis that he has carried out the owners instructions probably given to him around the New Year.

“Now look hear Tony, finishing in the top six or worse still, the top two, will not be tolerated. Make sure it doesn’t happen”

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

I just hope that when this does go wrong again, which it will, because nothing is perfect, people realise that this consistent “support the team” doesn’t help in the bigger picture. Tony Mowbray has successfully managed to distort fans minds into thinking this is as good as it gets, or it is inevitable, or Blackburn Rovers don’t have a right to compete. He has brainwashed you and you’ve allowed it to happen. Do not fall for this shite again. 

Couldn’t agree more. Worryingly though it needs telling to circa 80%+ of our fan base.

Dack has been a complete passenger since coming back apart for one header, Gallagher is useless and Brereton back to being more of a liability than a threat. Giles doesn’t care, Buckley and Dolan have regressed, the back three have fallen apart and Kaminski couldn’t find his arse in the dark. The miracle is this lot won as many as they did.

17 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

They, and I include the manager had no intention of reaching the play-offs, most of them very happy

in the Championship, after all, none of them are good enough for the Premier league and they don't

want to have to delay their holidays.

Venky's probably happy too.

Venkys will be happy but only because they haven't a clue. God knows what happened to one of the family turning up for a game this season.

As J*B said earlier any playoff hope went 6 games back and today's performance proved there is no want in the team to prolong this season longer than necessary. 

Would love Mowbray to walk away tonight & if not would love to hear "WE WANT MOWBRAY OUT" from all occupied sides on Monday. No chance of either. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, J*B said:

I just hope that when this does go wrong again, which it will, because nothing is perfect, people realise that this consistent “support the team” doesn’t help in the bigger picture. Tony Mowbray has successfully managed to distort fans minds into thinking this is as good as it gets, or it is inevitable, or Blackburn Rovers don’t have a right to compete. He has brainwashed you and you’ve allowed it to happen. Do not fall for this shite again. 

You could apply exactly the same philosophy to life in general. Most humans have got to a stage of acceptance rather than challenging as it's easier. It's not just in football it will bite us in the ass.