BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/10/22

Our extraordinary stats continue. After 18 games, every game we have scored first we have won, every game we have conceded first we have lost. Not only that, every time we have scored first we have not been brought back to level and the opposite when we have conceded first.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

It wasn't remotely true. The comment was that Dolan has 'never had any flair', which is absolute and unadulterated bollocks.

He your lad? Stopovers on half way line then losing the ball ain’t flair.

All about opinions I suppose.

19 minutes ago, ossyian said:

You just can't help your fuckin self can you? Bucko was by far and away our best midfielder last season. But hey ho he's not hit form this season so rightfully gets dropped. So Sparks writes yet another off of our Academy graduates. Fuck me you should be manager of England and write everybody off after a few  iffy games if they're not playing well or lost their confidence. Un fucking believable

No mention of me bigging up the academy player who I was praising.....

Get a grip man, I just could see what my mate JDT knows

• Like 1

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

jdt has soared above my expectations and has got his players singing from the same hymn sheet with everyone knowing their jobs,at times under mowbray they all looked confused and resigned to defeat

Yep, we're a very well drilled team now - players covering for each other, pressing as a team etc etc. 

Very quietly we're also becoming quite a cynical team, which after years of watching Mowbray's naive group is quite refreshing to see. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Another great result,we seem to have found a way to win consistently again.

Just under 19,000 on there today...how I wish to God the crowds would return to Ewood again to support this Team.

What we should do:-

Expecting a crowd that could reach 20,000 today.

Hull City have cut ticket prices, including £1 for kids in the upper tier, in a bid to boost the attendance.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Another great result,we seem to have found a way to win consistently again.

Just under 19,000 on there today...how I wish to God the crowds would return to Ewood again to support this Team.

Best get those half ST’s on sale!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Well, the commentators said he hardly got a touch, but was chasing lost causes

If we are being scrupulously honest, he put the effort in but rarely actually committed a tackle to win the ball. He did however thread a lovely pass for Diaz which on another day etc & so on.

He looked up for the challenge but not surprisingly is far from 1st team match fit sharp. 

• Like 4

• Backroom
17 minutes ago, bigbrandjohn said:

Unlike Ipswich. Stomach churner

769E8E8E-15C3-40BA-ADDA-C96C2FE67060.jpeg

Yeah, wtf. I checked the score and it was showing them 4-2 up on 94 mins, assumed that was that. Then I checked my phone 10 minutes later and had a text from an Ipswich fan absolutely devastated. Wow.

Well done to Rovers, a solid away win and a clean sheet. Four wins on the spin. Good times.

• Like 2