BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Even if that's entirely true I'm sure he could still stick his oar in and make it as difficult as possible by threatening to walk if TM is sacked (if Carlsberg did sackings) or refusing to deliver the news himself.

i think mowbray will be gone at the end of the season, his demeanour is not of a man who is un sackable

• Like 1

He surely knows the majority of the fans, if not all, want him gone. The journalists ask him, the players seem unsupportive or at least quite, he is trending on social media and random rumours are flying around. Yet he is still here. It’s laughable now but I cant imagine how he feels.  Either, he doesn’t care at all or he has some iron nerves. Either way we are foocked. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blondie said:

Our delusional manager who thinks he can turn us into a glorious free flowing all conquering club, whilst in the meantime results are secondary.

while playing the most boring, tedious, pointless(literally) football of all time.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, TonyM said:

Don't expect anything to happen - but TM has looked, and sounded, like a man desperate to be sacked for weeks now ....

I disagree.

He is a miserable self-serving git with a voice that is death wish inducing.

He has no intention of walking away, not before being Bob the Builder of Brockhall

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 7

Lans Live now blowing holes in Mowbray's 'good performances' face saving tactic.

Spoilt by lack of decent checking and editing as in '' Passive, subdued and inspiring, Rovers may have enjoyed plenty of the ball but lacked substance to invent''

I am quietly confident they meant 'uninspiring'.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-concerning-picture-championship-20328873

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I disagree.

He is a miserable self-serving git with a voice that is death wish inducing.

He has no intention of walking away, not before being Bob the Builder of Brockhall

If he has any self respect or honour left, he would have left on his own. No, instead he passed the ball to Venkys. Venkys has to sack him on their own accord so that Mowbray can get his payout. Hes starting to fall into the category of Murphy, Etuhu, Kean...

• Like 1

I actually fear Damien Johnson is starting to get burned at this club for being on Mowbrays side of the line. He will be stood by Mowbray whilst he is talking all his guff and discussing all his great tactical knowledge of long balls up to Armstrong and immobile strikers playing on the wing. 

If I was a pro at the club I'd be looking at Johnson and wondering how can you go along with all this crap. I think the players down tools some time back and a massive example of that is the complete lack of social media content coming from the club with player participation. There has been none for months!

• Like 4

It's been a real funny old season and one in which it feels like the end of an era.

We started with real promise and gusto; and it really felt like we were setup to attack teams. Even in the games in which we got beaten, we were certainly in them and came close to scoring a few times. The garden seemed rosy and we looked good for a top 6 spot.

Fast forward from the end of November, and we are spineless, toothless and structureless. Mowbray has besmirched himself with Rovers fans and his legacy will forever be dirtied. He could have left a positive mark in the minds and memories of Rovers fans the world over if he had shown class and dignity by walking away several weeks ago when it seemed like his time was up. I think most of the fanbase turned following the Preston defeat.

I am certain his time is up and its a case of when and not if...but as others have said history dictates we will wait too long and I just pray we can conjure a win from somewhere to alleviate the very realistic prospect of relegation.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Looks like he is untouchable folks...talking about the Cardiff game like he has not a care in the world.

Totally fed up with everything concerning this club atm,fecking devastated.😡

Dont worry, those comments were said after the Bournemouth game. Theres still hope 🤣

3 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Just what's needed, the Boro Old Boys Network.

Fuck of Woodgate you prick

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-mowbray-future-manager-20333204

Not surprising as an ex Boro player and manager Woodgate wants him to stay.

Who else is going to take all Boro's duds off their hands for them?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-mowbray-future-manager-20333204

Mowbrays teams play good football. 

Do they? 

Weve played good football under mobwray for less than half a season.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Imagine using the word "passionate" to describe a man who sits at the side unmoved every game, admits he doesn't take part in the training of football fundamentals, and sounds bored out of his mind at every interview.

Please just give me a manager who at least looks like he gives a damn when we're behind.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Not surprising as an ex Boro player and manager Woodgate wants him to stay.

Who else is going to take all Boro's duds off their hands for them?

Yes and I see Ayala is now written off for the remainder of this season.

It just makes me so angry that the tosspot that is Mowbray is allowed to get away with ripping of our Club, often to the benefit of the scabs at Boro.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 4