BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS V COVENTRY 27/2/2021

2 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

It's like being a kid hoping the journey is to Disneyland and you end up at Frontierland,Morecambe instead.

Its more like a fat kid walking passed  a line of cake shops with his mum expecting a chocolate cake and ending up at a health food store...disappointment

Edited by roverandout

Absolutely pathetic for the third home game in a row we went in with some momentum but for the third game in a row at home we were second best in the second half.

Branthwatie and Douglas were both horrendous. Branthwaite wouldn't get a game for Carlisle and if he has any sort of a career at Everton then I would be absolutely amazed. Another clean sheet for Carter at Burton today, I'd much rather he was playing for us because at least if he was making mistakes then we would still benefit from him learning from them in the long term. Douglas is just a terrible player who thinks he's rather good, he reminds me of Bradley Orr. 

Rothwell was the stand out player for me the only player to show some urgency and drive us forward, so of course shortly after they went down to 10 he was taken off. It was a case of another game another role for Dack, the manager seems clueless as to where to play him and Dack seems confused as to what he is being asked to do. And that probably sums up the players as a whole they seem completely confused as to what the manager is asking them to do 

• Like 3

The difference was this:

Coventry had a game plan and stuck to it.

Rovers had far better players but are managed by someone who has no idea, no plan a or b and does not know how to get the best out of his team.

Mowbray has gone stale you can easily see this from his body language.

Rovers have no idea how to move the ball around on a midden of a pitch!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mr. E said:

Surely this is the final end, right? Surely he's gone in the morning?

Not a chance. Who is going to sit down tonight and decide enough is enough.

The only person in a position to put forward to the owners that a change on manager is needed is Waggot, and do you honestly deep down think he will do it?

The only way I see  Mowbray leaving is If we get closer to the bottom 3 and he walks.

Edited by Hasta

5 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Absolutely pathetic for the third home game in a row we went in with some momentum but for the third game in a row at home we were second best in the second half.

Branthwatie and Douglas were both horrendous. Branthwaite wouldn't get a game for Carlisle and if he has any sort of a career at Everton then I would be absolutely amazed. Another clean sheet for Carter at Burton today, I'd much rather he was playing for us because at least if he was making mistakes then we would still benefit from him learning from them in the long term. Douglas is just a terrible player who thinks he's rather good, he reminds me of Bradley Orr. 

Rothwell was the stand out player for me the only player to show some urgency and drive us forward, so of course shortly after they went down to 10 he was taken off. It was a case of another game another role for Dack, the manager seems clueless as to where to play him and Dack seems confused as to what he is being asked to do. And that probably sums up the players as a whole they seem completely confused as to what the manager is asking them to do 

Rothwell was Jekyll and Hyde, first half great second he was non existant, he probably got to to stop the forward thinking shenanigans or he would not be on the Journey.  TM has me wondering if he is messing with us now, giving the fans the middle finger, shiwing us who is boss.  Get him fired.

Edited by USABlue

6 minutes ago, 4000Holes said:

It is getting to the point that we have got to hope there are 3 worse teams than us.

Looking at that table tonight, surely Mowbray must realise his position is untenable.

If he takes us down - to complete the "journey" - will he wait to be sacked so he can pickup compensation for the last year of his contract?