BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS V COVENTRY 27/2/2021

3 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Mowbrays been interesting, actually active on the sidelines, not sitting and sulking like most of Feb.

It goes hand in hand with him suddenly bigging us up as a club and how proud he is to manage us. You can bet he's been tipped off on all the criticism and has u turned accordingly to try to buy some time.

• Like 7

• Backroom

Didn't expect us to win when they went down to ten, so whatever. We're in limbo until this lame duck manager is finally removed or leaves of his own volition. Just have to hope we don't get sucked in to a relegation battle, because I don't think this team and manager have the stomach for that. 

• Like 8

The single most pathetic final 10 minutes I have EVER seen from Rovers. Against 10 men, absolutely no speed of movement, inability to pass to each other, zero urgency, Nyambe waiting 30 seconds every throw in as there’s no runner. Utterly utterly disgraceful. Mowbray has to go now as that was an embarrassment. I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, TheKitGuy said:

Extremely bored of all this, anyone else? Seriously struggled watching the game today it's just utter dross. 

oh come on, plucky little town team held big city club to a draw, you should be excited we are on a unbeaten run.

The big question to commemorate this achievement should be if ToMo's statue should be made of marble or metal *

*Quote from facebook in about 10 mins probably

• Backroom

What have we been reduced to? Why the hell have we spent the last 10mins or so clinging to a draw against 10-man Coventry?

We're Blackburn fucking Rovers, ffs, not that Mowbray would have us believe that!

• Like 3

Just now, Tom said:

I’ll reserve judgement on if the manager should leave till I can mark the content of his presser because that’s what counts 

‘Who else we gonna get FFS?!’ ‘Have you seen our injury list?!’ ‘He’s got our best interests at heart’ ‘he deserves next season with a free injury list and no Covid interference’.

Sick and tired of it all.

• Like 5