BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Awful news about Dack if true. Is that the same knee?

He did his right vs. Wigan. Same injury, other knee. You’re at a much higher risk of doing it just after recovering from one. 

• Like 2

Although it was a foul by Raya, I’m also in the camp of the pitch being a major contributing factor to Dack’s injury. Saving a few quid has ruined our season and injured players. I remember Rothwell going off earlier in the season.

Absolutely gutting for the lad. Just don’t see a way back for him now.

It’s a really hard time to be a Rover. We haven’t even got any siege mentality to fall back on.

• Like 3

Just now, bazza said:

Brentford FC have spent a few years organising a way of running a club, scouting for the right type of player, playing a certain way and choosing the right managers to do this. And it showed tonight how far they have come in the last 5 years with this plan. 

They were unlucky not to win promotion last season. Suspect they will finally achieve their goal this year. Good luck to them if they do.

I wish BRFC were structured similar.

Brentford have been really well run for 10 years now but never been promoted. Shows how hard it is to get out of the division.

• Like 2

Sickening for Dack. Admittedly I watched Olivia meets her match and have to say I really liked him and he seems a good dude. Feel for him big time, hope it's not what they fear and if so then it's a quicker recovery if possible.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Didn't see Mowbrays interview? Was he very upset? God that's unreal about Dack. WTF

Awful, awful, awful season 

Yeah he said mentally Bradley was in a bad way and was struggling and asked to move on to talking about the game, not nice 

• Like 2

Considering how everyone is commenting on how bad this pitch is and how tiring it is for the legs playing on it, he probably should have been subbed off instead of Buckley. Only just came back but I can understand both Dack and Tony wanting him to get going. 

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

He did his right vs. Wigan. Same injury, other knee. You’re at a much higher risk of doing it just after recovering from one. 

My mate did both of his ACLs quite rapidly after each other.

Why do you think that is? Seems odd that you would be more vulnerable?

1 minute ago, bazza said:

Probably suspected

I’m no physio but I believe if the lower leg has a certain lack of movement it can only be ACL. You need the MRI to confirm it, but it’s always the case. 

• Like 2