BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

Just now, DE. said:

Penalty controversies gives Tony the usual excuse as to why this one didn't go our way. "On another night" and so on. Meanwhile our death by a million cuts under TM continues unabated.

This is death spiral part 2 no doubt.

For anyone wondering Dack hurt his right knee last season. If it's his knee this time it looked like it had to be his left one, but could be ankle or groin, not sure. Hope he'll be okay, but probably out for a little while. Bennett looked worried cos it's our main man, and Raya is a fair player - but that was a pen. One soft pen given to them, two clear-cut pens not given to us.

• Like 3

Again we lose, the are lucky to have Frank as manager...

The referee was really poor. Should had been a penalty when Nyambe fell and then Rayas push on Dack giving an alarming concerning injury. I would not feel good tonight if I was Raya.....

Edited by neophox

2 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

I don't agree with you. Over 90 minutes it could have gone either way. They didn't create much in the first despite being superior but we were far better than them in the second half. Elliott has to be starting every game, but I understand Tony wanting to field the same eleven (except for Nyambe). Think Buckley is starting to look better and better and hope he gets a good run in the side. 

On to the next one. Boys can be proud of the second half. Hope Dack is okay.

I must have watched a different game 

• Like 2

Three penalty decisions and he gave the least obvious. I’m beginning to wonder what the point of watching football is anymore when referees decide the outcomes of so many games.

We need a new manager, not least to bite the bullet on Gallagher and Brereton, but I can’t see how anyone thinks our players are collectively good enough to challenge. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Best team won but we definitely should have had a penalty 

Hope Dacky is ok 

Unfortunately another narrow defeat and loads of ready made excuses for the manager tonight.

I actually think the ref should have blown up against Dack for unsporting behaviour as Raya had no way of knowing Dack was coming up behind him and it would have prevented the collision and unfortunate injury.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neophox said:

Again we lose, the are lucky to have Frank as manager...

The referee was really poor. Should had been a penalty when Nyambe fell and then Rayas push on Dack giving an alarming concerning injury. I would not feel good tonight if I was Raya.....

Thomas Frank is a good manager but they didn't adapt to our changes in the second half. Held on and think he'll be a relieved man after tonight.

Don’t have any problem with work rate, but the team has no shape, no obvious pattern of play. 

Again, we haven’t got a sharp end to the team, we don’t have a centre forward. We are blunt up top.

Best team won for sure.

• Like 1