BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets (inc. Renewal Poll)

ST Poll  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for 2021/22?

• Yes - no matter what
    • Yes - depending on personal circumstances
    • No - but I would if Mowbray left
    • No - but for other reasons

• Backroom

They should get Bradley Dack and Brereton to leave a voicemail on every number they have doing their best Del Boy and Rodney

I remember (although evidently not all that well) answering the call to a recording of Sparky (or was it Sam) asking me to renew my ticket 

One year that even gave me a squad number via post!

• Moderation Lead

I’ve heard absolutely nothing from the club.

I didn’t renew last season owing to the pandemic, I am planning to this time, but an email, or just some contact about pricing would have been nice….

Good job I’m on here fairly regularly, eh?

• Backroom

We’ve heard nothing but my dad went to renew ours this morning, I have a 10 year old and a 5 year old. 

For as long as I can remember the under 8 tickets have been free but it’s not anymore - no idea why you would take that away to be honest it feels incredibly short sighted 

Not getting her one now as she won’t get to many games 

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

Is anyone aware of what the direct debit surcharges are? I can see 8 month and 10 month option but no mention of cost.

Considering it's claim your seat deadline on the 28th, this has been an appalling showing by the club.

Everything Waggot has done since hes been here, all the little tweeks and bits and bats has resulted in losing a few more fans on each thing. 

It all adds up and on top of everything else it's no wonder we'll be on course for under 10k hardcore for the first time since about 1991. The guy is absolutely pointless who in their right mind bungs him 300k a year ?

Absolute piss taker and a very very lucky man to have fallen on this gig.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, tomphil said:

Everything Waggot has done since hes been here, all the little tweeks and bits and bats has resulted in losing a few more fans on each thing. 

It all adds up and on top of everything else it's no wonder we'll be on course for under 10k hardcore for the first time since about 1991. The guy is absolutely pointless who in their right mind bungs him 300k a year ?

Absolute piss taker and a very very lucky man to have fallen on this gig.

Tbh after the initial wave of people who have missed being at Ewood for matches and the probable poor early season results, I think 10k would be optimistic.

On 19/07/2021 at 08:26, K-Hod said:

I’ve heard absolutely nothing from the club.

I didn’t renew last season owing to the pandemic, I am planning to this time, but an email, or just some contact about pricing would have been nice….

Good job I’m on here fairly regularly, eh?

Did you not received an email from the club on 18th June like myself and Paul(below) have?

44 minutes ago, Paul said:

My son and I both received an email inviting us to renew on June 18th. We have renewed.

Screenshot_20210720-105436.png

Paul, I received the same email as you have

Some people don't use email, or twitter, or the Internet.

Might sound ridiculous to some people on here but it isn't.

I haven't had an email, letter, or call. I don't buy local newspapers. Good job I spend my time online. If I didn't I doubt I'd have known without word of mouth.

I see Rich Sharpe is still awaiting a response to a question on how sales are going. Tells me all I need to know.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, JHRover said:

I haven't had an email, letter, or call. I don't buy local newspapers. Good job I spend my time online. If I didn't I doubt I'd have known without word of mouth.

I see Rich Sharpe is still awaiting a response to a question on how sales are going. Tells me all I need to know.

Yes, plenty of people not prepared to pay to watch a non results based football club, in the hands of leeches and parasites.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, JHRover said:

does the club have your current email address? 

Have you renew?

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

does the club have your current email address? 

Have you renew?

I don't know. They used to have my email address and I haven't changed it.

No I haven't renewed. I haven't even had the courtesy of an acknowledgment to my 5 page letter that was sent in 3 weeks ago.

I may yet renew but this will depend on my discussions with my two friends who i have gone with since we were teenagers. If one of them are keen I will probably do it to not let them down. If not then it might be 3 of us stopping.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Yet, a quick Google search shows club after club recording record sales.

There’s something badly amiss at this football club.

It's a new variant of the Indian Flew!!

10 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Be very surprised if they get anywhere near 5k then.  Those who renew 'whatever' will have done so by now.  There is zero incentive for anyone even mildly disenfranchised with the club to renew.

I’ve not renewed yet and I probably fall into that category. Waiting til the end of the month.