BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby County (h) - 15/3/22

1 minute ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Delighted for wharton, delighted for dack, delighted for gallagher 

pleased just to score and the three points again

embarrassed by our managements thinking that first half where derby should have been 2 up. Can’t say I enjoyed it 

It's quite unbelievable to think how we lined up and started this game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J*B said:

I’m telling you he’s not a 5m pound player but if he’s played down the middle and you put crosses in he will score 10-15 a season. 

Absolutely agree. That’s 7 for him 

I know we probably won’t do this again anytime soon, but it sure feels good right now. Arte et Labore

• Like 1

Well thank God for that.

I would not call this Jekyll and Hyde - it was a 15 minute blitzkrieg because, shock and wonder - putting on two clear cut attackers, even if not in best form, is a million times better than literally 0 clear cut attackers. After that we sat back, did nothing impressive, and Derby were simply not good enough to threaten.

TM looked the angriest I have ever seen him when we scored our two goals. He was angry that his 0 attackers system failed miserably, and literally within minutes two attackers turned the game around? Is he that petty? I hope not.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Why does Mowbray look so fed up? He doesn’t want to be a premier league manager does he? 

Because we have had to play a big striker up the middle who then scores.

Dack on at HT galvanised the other players and got that win.

Gallagher had a great half.

• Like 2

Three headers from a team I thought would never score a header again. Best thing that happened tonight was Lawrence finding a way to finally get Gallagher throwing his weight around. Three really class headers just when we needed them, but kudos for Kaminski for keeping us in it first half. A season-defining second half hopefully.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr. E said:

Well thank God for that.

I would not call this Jekyll and Hyde - it was a 15 minute blitzkrieg because, shock and wonder - putting on two clear cut attackers, even if not in best form, is a million times better than literally 0 clear cut attackers. After that we sat back, did nothing impressive, and Derby were simply not good enough to threaten.

TM looked the angriest I have ever seen him when we scored our two goals. He was angry that his 0 attackers system failed miserably, and literally within minutes two attackers turned the game around? Is he that petty? I hope not.

I’m not one for defending him at all, however Gallagher has been shite, we’ve all been saying it. However to replace him with Johnson was ludicrous, I think he’s just frustrated that they played so badly first half and the fact we missed late penalties against sheff Utd and Bristol and would have won both if they both went in, but lost both to stoppage time winners.

7 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Left footed winger played on the left wing, crosses to 6ft 3 centre forward played down the middle who heads it in. This stuff is revolutionary 

But Mowbray wants to turn Giles into Riyad Mahrez and Gallagher into Jesus playing wide right! 

He needs to stop tinkering!

Tremendous win in the circumstances. Credit to Tony Mowbray for what was clearly an inspirational half time team talk which coupled with the astute substitutions turned it around. Also to Sam Gallagher who thoroughly deserved his goal after his performance - I think that moment when he closed the keeper down set the tone for what happened.

• Like 6