BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

1 hour ago, LDRover said:

Some might say that's an exaggeration. Having contemplated for a while I think you're right.

The worst Rovers squad in living memory, take a bow Venkys you utter shitebags.

Early seventies side before the purchase of John Macnamee. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Yeah my earliest Rovers memories are late 70s and the Kendall promotion season.

You stated worst Rovers in living memory. I am still living and I have retained my memory. Did I really say that ?

1 hour ago, rigger said:

You stated worst Rovers in living memory. I am still living and I have retained my memory. Did I really say that ?

Yeah not having a pop I can only talk about what I've seen, as can you. Maybe if I'd said my living memory...

• Like 1

• Backroom

From what I just read, Sweden's first ever foreign manager. Good luck to him and hopefully he can mould a team truly in his image. They'll be a joy to watch if it works out for him. 

• Like 1

A really interesting appointment and I'll be curious to see how he adapts to international football. I suppose with having fewer games he won't have to deal with dullards like Waggott and Pasha on a regular basis.

I wish him well and I will watch Sweden wherever possible and remember him with fondness.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, arbitro said:

A really interesting appointment and I'll be curious to see how he adapts to international football. I suppose with having fewer games he won't have to deal with dullards like Waggott and Pasha on a regular basis.

I wish him well and I will watch Sweden wherever possible and remember him with fondness.

Ad I'd be curious to know if soundings had been made before his fall out with Maggott..

2 hours ago, rickard said:

JDT confirmed as the new national team manager for Sweden today.

Good move for him. 

Genuinely hope it works out well for him.

He'll have less time to work with players so he'll need to adapt to that but I'm sure he'll do a good job.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Ad I'd be curious to know if soundings had been made before his fall out with Maggott..

As he had offered to leave in the summer and he said this I think in the pod cast that was posted on here in danish which was done last October the fall out goes back to at least last summer and probably January 23 window.

• Like 2

I personally think it's a strange move for a supposedly ambitious manager at his age but good luck to him. With the best will in the world it's a struggle for Sweden to even qualify for tournaments these days, let alone do anything in any. Should have stuck around in England and backed himself to get to the Prem with a better run Championship club than ours.

Edited by danger19_80

18 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

I personally think it's a strange move for a supposedly ambitious manager at his age but good luck to him. With the best will in the world it's a struggle for Sweden to even qualify for tournaments these days, let alone do anything in any. Should have stuck around in England and backed himself to get to the Prem with a better run Championship club than ours.

it must be a dream job managing an international team,you only work a few months a year,have plenty of time with your family and get paid just as much as a stressfull club job,jdt probably needs to take it easy after dealing with p****s like maggot,pasha  and broughton

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Too good for Venkyscum Rovers and no coincidence he's walked into a decent international job.

A good manager incompatible with what we have here.

We were so fortunate to have him for the few months we did to show us what the possibilities are. Forever grateful. Loved the run we went on at the top end of the table end of 2022. Gave us so much hope. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

We were so fortunate to have him for the few months we did to show us what the possibilities are. Forever grateful. Loved the run we went on at the top end of the table end of 2022. Gave us so much hope. 

Our descent into owner created oblivion will soon be complete, if not this season then next. That is a certainty unless they leave or change track.

When we are slumming it in League One with 5000 turning up the days of JDT will seem like distant glory days.

Brought to a rapid end purely by owners and underlings who have no ambition or desire to achieve anything.

Such a shame and even more so that some idiots can't see it for what it really is.

• Like 4

Good look to him, good enough for the Swedish national job, good enough to win the league back to back with Malmo, good enough to walk into a league hes never been before with a small budget and give  a club  its highest finish and best cup run in over a decade. 

Not good enough for the powers that be to back him at Blackburn Rovers.

Waggot, Suhail, Venkys hang your heads you collection of pillocks.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, DE. said:

From what I just read, Sweden's first ever foreign manager. Good luck to him and hopefully he can mould a team truly in his image. They'll be a joy to watch if it works out for him. 

But win nowt.

2 hours ago, danger19_80 said:

I think that chance had probably gone by the time he finally left, and he probably sees an international gig as a good way of rebuilding his reputation.

Also, he won’t have a berk like Broughton choosing his players.

16 hours ago, danger19_80 said:

It's a cushy well paid job with less pressure and less to lose than managing a championship football club

He was a great pallete cleanser when he arrived here but his final months left a sour taste

• Like 1