BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town Away

15 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

You could be surprised. The list of shite that has moved for far more is a long one 

For that amount, who do you have in mind? Bare in mind that if we managed to hoodwink another club into signing Gallagher at a profit, it would be the second time that a club has paid a foolishly large amount. If the reasoning is that he isnt worth that amount but other teams have made illogical purchases too so you never know, it seems a bit far fetched.

Douglas deserves to be dropped but equally, Bell is no better so I am no more confident even with him being dropped.

Not sure about the balance of the midfield with Trybull in, not convinced by the box midfield nonsense and am unsure why Downing is not seemingly in the managers thoughts for a start.

Glad to see Brereton in for Gallagher though, much needed. 

The changes that have been made, needed to be made in my opinion. I like Johnson he is the only player that has a nasty streak in him, but he has looked legless recently. 

I'm thinking we find ourselves in another do or die situation here. Win and playoffs still look possible, loose and its over I feel already at this early stage. 

Over to you Tony and the boys. Do us proud 

5 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Team doesn't really matter if they don't actually turn up, have no creativity, don't win the second balls, have 70% sideways possession.

That is down to Mowbray and we are presently only part way through one of his death spirals.

Round and around we go.

I have a feeling this could be a Mowbray result from nowhere job actually. The bookies certainly have us as favourites. We can't finish 11th without winning the odd game, after all. 

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

Aa an aside, I don’t get why posters come onto the match thread to announce they won’t be watching it. Who cares?

Was also about to come on and post that like Tom, I was in two minds whether or not to bother "investing" £10 in this one.

Mainly because at only half way through, the season already has the unmistakable stench of dead rubber unless we change the manager.

Might just give this one a go but anything other than 3 points I'll be way more selective than up to press during which I've watched every game.

Why does it bother you if people choose not to watch it?

• Like 1

• Backroom
8 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Win and playoffs still look possible, loose and its over I feel already at this early stage. 

I'm with you, I'm laying the whole season on this match.

Win and I'll hold hope, draw or lose and I'll give up looking at the top half of the table.

Makes no sense to put so much on 90mins of football, but I can't help how I feel. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Was also about to come on and post that like Tom, I was in two minds whether or not to bother "investing" £10 in this one.

Mainly because at only half way through, the season already has the unmistakable stench of dead rubber unless we change the manager.

Might just give this one a go but anything other than 3 points I'll be way more selective than up to press during which I've watched every game.

I think it's the announcement of not watching it that bothers him, rather than the not watching it itself. Its a fair point 

• Backroom
20 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

I have a feeling this could be a Mowbray result from nowhere job actually. The bookies certainly have us as favourites. We can't finish 11th without winning the odd game, after all. 

This tends to be the way it goes. A run of prolonged poor form with numerous TM favourites playing badly. He finally drops the undroppables, we get some results and there are claims TM has finally "learned his lesson" - only for him to revert back to type within a month or two. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Not sure why the bookies have us as favourites, Hudds have a good home record, they've won their last

3 at home too, all by the same scoreline 2-0.

22 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

It doesn’t bother me at all if people don’t watch. I just don’t get why it’s worth announcing.