BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest v Rovers Sat 20 Feb 3pm

21 minutes ago, tina said:

As I said on another thread I have no interest in this game until the two muppets running this club take their final pay cheque. And the chicken chokers can do one too. I want the club I started watching in 1963 back. None of these BS excuses from a seriously misrun club 

Me too, first game was Rovers 7 v Spurs 2

Seems like a lifetime ago ............ Oh ....... hang on .......

• Like 1

I expected us to lose at Barnsley, but had that faint gut feeling Mowbray would do the typical 'pull one out of the bag just as things look really bad' as many of you will have had too.

That feeling has totally gone for me. We have looked absolutely lost recently. I just can't see that changing in the space of a few days enough for us to put a real performance in.

With that said, the only way I see us picking points up in the immediate future is if the opposition turns up and has a bad day, an early red card or some other huge swing(s) of luck.

Forest looked unlucky to lose last time out against Swansea, I fear they will take the anger of that loss out on a flaccid Rovers side. 4-1 Forest.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Don Said said:

I expected us to lose at Barnsley, but had that faint gut feeling Mowbray would do the typical 'pull one out of the bag just as things look really bad' as many of you will have had too.

That feeling has totally gone for me. We have looked absolutely lost recently. I just can't see that changing in the space of a few days enough for us to put a real performance in.

With that said, the only way I see us picking points up in the immediate future is if the opposition turns up and has a bad day, an early red card or some other huge swing(s) of luck.

Forest looked unlucky to lose last time out against Swansea, I fear they will take the anger of that loss out on a flaccid Rovers side. 4-1 Forest.

Brilliant word usage!

Hmmm. The Mowbray death spiral has been known to stop at 3 losses - although typically it goes on for a game or two longer (not to mention this time round it has a sniff of being terminal).

Unless they go down to 10 we won't be getting anything here. 2-1 loss for me - very similar to Wednesday.

Despite only having 1 shot, we'll beat them on box entries, so Mowbray is thrilled.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

17 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Forest seem to be in worse a state than us. They have also become a bit of a bogey team for us. Two things will happen, the cheat that is Joe Lolley will score again and we will lose! It’s a 4th defeat in a row.

Currently lower in the league table, but I would swap managers in a heartbeat. Hughton will get them sorted.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Forest seem to be in worse a state than us. They have also become a bit of a bogey team for us. Two things will happen, the cheat that is Joe Lolley will score again and we will lose! It’s a 4th defeat in a row.

Tony Mowbray or Chris Hughton ?       um, um um ?

Their recent form is pretty decent too, only lost to Swansea very late on after being the better team, not many outplayed

Swansea at their place this season i'll bet,

They do however, seem to have a problem scoring, that might change tomorrow with Mowbray in town.

Forest are on the up, as predicted when Hughton took over. 2 defeats in 10 and only 6 goals conceded. Hughton knows you build your side on a 'defensive platform', unlike Billy Bullshit who is in charge of us. That attacking platform that Tony has built Rovers on has brought us 9 goals in the last 10 games. Billy Bullshit.

We'll lose. Or draw. 

• Like 3

• Silas pinned this topic
6 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

No real feelings for the game currently. Come 3pm tomorrow I'll probably get that buzz. We are certainly better than we are currently playing. I expect to see 5 at the back again, with elliot starting in place of Gally. 

absolutely, he must start Elliott. 

• Like 1

Just now, Crimpshrine said:

I notice nobody has bothered to predict the team yet. It will be interesting to see if Nyambe is back in favour or not. 

If he picks the team based on performances in the last match, Mowbray will have some explaining to do if Nyambe is left out again.

It's impossible to guess the team lol

I've said before that I think the club have known for a while that Nyambe won't sign a new contract. Whick makes him easy to drop. 

I fully expect him to be sold on the cheap in the summer 

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Me too, first game was Rovers 7 v Spurs 2

Seems like a lifetime ago ............ Oh ....... hang on .......

I wish I knew what my first game was. All I can remember is being with my dad, sat on our next-door neighbour's shoulders at the back of the Blackburn End. Must have been 1960ish.

Reading this back I should point out that we weren't both sat on the neighbour's shoulders. Just me.

• Like 5