BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Reading v Rovers. March 2nd 2021, 8pm.

Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Evans is a fucking disgrace of a footballer. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, whatsoever. Complete and utter coward on the ball, will always look for sideways or backwards pass, no pace, no strength, no skill. A perfect symptom of the Venky decade. 

He wouldn’t last two minutes in an Allardyce side. 
I want this fucking lot gone - Venus, Mowbray, Lowe the lot. It’s embarrassing now. 

Im actually seething. Such a good day ruined by this. Is it bad I was hoping this game would never come? Found myself counting the minutes down with the feeling of really not wanting to watch it. I’ve had that same feeling for the past 3 games now.

Dont win in a whole month and this clowns answer is to play Bell and Evans. Just give over - your time is up, now bugger off. 

• Like 7

The goal alert on the BBC says it all; "BIG learning experience for Liverpool loanee Harvey Elliott."

Yep, we're paying Prem clubs money so as to be able to give their kids work experience and allow them to make their mistakes on the job with us. With this experience in hand, they can then go back to benefit their actual clubs. Meanwhile, our own winger who could never get a chance (and it was all his fault apparently, nothing Integrity Tony could do) is smashing them in for Shrewsbury.

Just don't see the sense in that. 

• Like 7

• Backroom

Never handball, ever.

Feel Bell getting more stick than warranted, he’s an accident waiting to happen but actually been involved starting a lot of our attacks. 

Tom Trebor is rubbish though 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

Mashed Potatoes? 

Equally clueless. 

I know he can't help it but Mowbray always like a frightened rabbit

2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Cardiff 3-0 up.

30% possession. 

Big Mick working his magic.

Our manager says possession's more important

• Like 2

1 minute ago, superniko said:

This ref has had a few stinkers for us before I think. The name seems familiar, Ward

Gavin Ward mate, remember that name because seriously he’s not had a good game as a ref for us yet. He was the ref in the 1-1 draw vs Luton - most pathetic bloke I’ve seen blow a whistle. 

• Like 2

Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Evans is a fucking disgrace of a footballer. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, whatsoever. Complete and utter coward on the ball, will always look for sideways or backwards pass, no pace, no strength, no skill. A perfect symptom of the Venky decade. 

Spot on. "I never lose the ball because I never pass it more than 2 yards"

Yet various managers over the years appear to have rated him.

A complete mystery to me. Same with Jason Lowe when he was here.

• Like 3

Tippy tappy pitty patty tippy tappy pitty patty tippy tappy pitty patty tippy bloody patty - Mowbray will be delighted with the possession stats - he is the most stubborn inflexible tactician 🙄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Gavin Ward mate, remember that name because seriously he’s not had a good game as a ref for us yet. He was the ref in the 1-1 draw vs Luton - most pathetic bloke I’ve seen blow a whistle. 

Yep that’s it...The Luton game was the one I was thinking of. 

Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

I thought that this is the best that we've played for a while and we trail to a disaster goal.  As long as we can hold the defence together we are still in the game.  Thought it was a penalty.

im`e all for a bit of optimism but unless there is a change of tactics in the 2nd half we aint scoring

• Like 1

We simply lack the ability to get behind the defense.  Individually no one in the wing can dribble by a player and as a team we can’t connect to get in behind. Instead we just piss around in the middle and back.  Giving away possession there is dangerous. 

worst of all when we get in the final third we don’t even attempt to get in behind. Like they’re instructed to play possession instead of trying to score. It’s shocking how poor we are in the final third. 

• Like 2

Good half of football that. I'll forgive Elliott for his huge error, under the current circumstances it is a horrible mistake to make though. Reading are a good side, can't see us beating them tonight. We stop moves and turn back towards our own goal too often, midfield struggle to contribute in the final third despite 60% possession. A little one dimensional but hard working team and should have been equal at the break.

• Like 2