BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

The ‘Aye’ comes out for the 1 in 10 that actually happens, the 9 out of 10 that disappear without trace, obviously never get another mention from him, same old shtick for years… and now he charges gullible mugs for it, the crafty old goat! 😁

I’m full of admiration for that kind of entrepreneurial spirit…at least Dick Turpin wore a mask  😆

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`ll be in the physio dept,every time he sees grass the ankle gives out☺️

LT article said he had trained in Portugal and impressed. Personally I said yeh he will in the warm weather.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hasta said:

If you Google Alan Nixon The Sun, the sun website has a page with all of his stories on. Go back to the January transfer window and I am struggling to find one linked transfer that actually came off, literally.

Portly, tabloid guesser.

If we look at his Rovers article it's clear hes just read it somewhere else then put his own unique 'might, might not' spin on it.

Bluster merchant.

I find it all very strange and ultimately it proves nothing but there has been a flight from Malmo to Manchester that wasnt initially scheduled today. People are sharing on twitter.

https://bhfudbal.ba/post/6432/sve-je-zavrseno-anel-ahmedhodzic-ima-novi-klub

Bosnian press however seem to think its basically a done deal to Sheff Utd. I wonder if this supposed (taken with the biggest pinch of salt) money will be spent elsewhere if necessary.

Edited by roversfan99

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I find it all very strange and ultimately it proves nothing but there has been a flight from Malmo to Manchester that wasnt initially scheduled today. People are sharing on twitter.

It came from London, just stayed on the ground in Malmø for 1 hour. Surely picking someone up?

Edited by Swanson
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, bazza said:

I've heard a rumour that he is heading for Granada. I hope it's true.

The LT is reporting that Karanka wants to sign him for Granada. He is in the last Rovers team in Portugal so I wonder if we accept a bid for him from someone and he left the camp to go there for talks. 

5 minutes ago, Swanson said:

It came from Manchester, just stayed on the ground in Malmø for 1 hour. Surely picking someone up?

Seems that wise. If he was going to Sheffield United surely he would be going to Leeds airport

24 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Weatherfield Hospital?

🤣

39 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Definitely hasn’t impressed. Unsuitable…

If there is a desire for quick defenders we might see Magloire get another chance.

I wonder if Pickering will fall into the same bracket as Ayala considering his lack of pace. Either way, it’s going to be a very new look defence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lucimo said:

I wouldnt read too much into which airport he lands at. I fancy he will sign for Sheffield utd. 

It's a trek from Manchester to Sheffield - almost as long as the flight from Malmo to Manchester. Surely a small plane like that could land at Leeds / Bradford?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SuperBrfc said:

That is interesting, even though it's no guarantee of anything. I remember seeing Arsenal fans do similar on twitter over the years. Tracking planes when they were close to signing Aubameyamg, Gabriel and a couple of others and being right.

Liverpool fans also did it for Alisson and Salah and were proven right, as said players did arrive as tracked.

The JDT effect, good to see some our fans moving like those of a big club 😁.

They do it in College Football in America when Head Coaches are moving teams.

2 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

If there is a desire for quick defenders we might see Magloire get another chance.

I wonder if Pickering will fall into the same bracket as Ayala considering his lack of pace. Either way, it’s going to be a very new look defence.

I would like to think that having a slight semblence of defensice ability would be prioritised over simply being fast in the case of Magloire! If he plays we are in trouble.

To be fair, Wharton isnt quick either so this assumed style would need a whole new defence.

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It's a trek from Manchester to Sheffield - almost as long as the flight from Malmo to Manchester. Surely a small plane like that could land at Leeds / Bradford?

Manchester airport closer to Sheffield than Leeds.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

No problem for a Cessna Citation, just need 3,500 ft of runway or so to take off and land.

Edited by Swanson

11 minutes ago, Lucimo said:

I wouldnt read too much into which airport he lands at. I fancy he will sign for Sheffield utd. 

It's circa 45 miles to Sheffield from either Manchester or Leeds Bradford so irrelevant.

13 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Don’t say silly things like that.

• Like 2