BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

5 minutes ago, Tormund said:

Scored a pen today, swings and roundabouts.

Hence the inconsistent tag, that's not people slating him it's just pointing out facts. And nobody expects strikers to score every week but his pen miss and good chances missed the other night were costly so he was always going to get a bit of grief.  Mainly because he had a very poor game all round.

Thankfully he's paid it back today.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

Played some great stuff today, fantastic result and £10 well spent, few beers watching the UFC tonight and hopefully we can produce another big performance against a Reading side who are flying, on Tuesday. COYB, Ben Brereton MOTM today. Looks a different player, never wanted a player to do well for us more than I do Big Ben, I hope he keeps this form up ??

• Like 6

• Backroom

Must've been a while since we recorded two 4-0's in a season, let alone by October and with a 5-0 in there too.

Some cracking talent in this team. If we can find a way to keep the goals out against the better teams we have a chance of doing something special this season.

• Like 3

Couldn’t care less if Brereton doesn’t score all season if he continues with these assists. He’ll prob be a 5-10 a season guy but that’s fine in the role he now plays and as a non-setpiece taker. 
He was brilliant again today, as was Elliott and I think this will continue to be our starting front 3 for the time being. 

• Like 7