BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town (h) Sat 24.4.21

So I was just reminded that we have a game tomorrow whilst listening to a couple of Town fans talking outside the chippy in Brighouse. I told them not to worry too much. 

As for Rovers, well what can I say that hasn’t already been said. A dead rubber of a game that will see us giving the squad a rotation. 

Can’t get too excited so not expecting too many responses to this thread. 

• Like 2

I tried to pick a team of our players only, including some youngsters on the bench and got lost and had to give up. Will Nyambe be fit? If not, Travis should start at RB. HB has to start alongside Lenihan. Bell instead of Douglas.

Midfield needs Buckley and Davenport and possibly Rothwell.

Up front I'd like to see Brereton and Armstrong but with who? Probably Dolan.

Bench has to have Pears, Gallagher, Douglas, Branthwaite,

Then we have the old brigade of Evans, Johnson and Bennett.

Nolan, McBride, oh stuff it.     I don't know anymore..........Bloody Shambles!        

3 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

This should be an absolute cracker as the battle for 18th reaches a climax. 

Thanks Mowbray. 

It’s frightening how far we’ve fallen, and how much Mowbray is holding us back.

When you consider that, according to transfermarkt, we are fifth in the market value stakes, it’s the equivalent of Spurs being relegation near misses in the PL.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/startseite/wettbewerb/GB2

• Like 1

• K-Hod pinned this topic

Night before a match and just a dozen or so posts - says it all about the apathy.

Just who cares what happens in tomorrow's match.

Could be more watching me barbecue tomorrow - succulent steaks, sizzling sausages and 'magic' mushrooms all accompanied by a memorable Malbec (the Hermandad).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

It’s frightening how far we’ve fallen, and how much Mowbray is holding us back.

When you consider that, according to transfermarkt, we are fifth in the market value stakes, it’s the equivalent of Spurs being relegation near misses in the PL.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/startseite/wettbewerb/GB2

Another nonsense stat/table which includes 22 million loan values and a value on Ayala (an example of a few) dreamt up by a substance abuser.

• Like 3

It’s embarrassing to say this, but I would be relieved with a point; ecstatic bordering on euphoric if we actually claimed all 3 pts from that football juggernaut, Huddersfield Town. 

Then again, I might just forget about the game entirely. 

Yawn... back to New Tricks on Amazon.

I’m meeting some of my Rovers following pals at Lunch time for a couple of pints. It’s the first time we’ll have got together in person for 18 months. 

I’m a ‘thick and thin’ follower of BRFC but suspect I would have given today’s game a complete swerve had I not arranged to meet my mates.

I’m beside myself with so much anger at the contempt that this set of cnuts treat us and our club with. Please help me to rid ourselves of the scourge once and for all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, darrenrover said:

I’m meeting some of my Rovers following pals at Lunch time for a couple of pints. It’s the first time we’ll have got together in person for 18 months. 

I’m a ‘thick and thin’ follower of BRFC but suspect I would have given today’s game a complete swerve had I not arranged to meet my mates.

I’m beside myself with so much anger at the contempt that this set of cnuts treat us and our club with. Please help me to rid ourselves of the scourge once and for all.

Aside from hiring a team of secret forensic accountants or a hitman i'm not sure how we can.

Disclaimer - I'm not advocating shooting anyone, i'd sure like to hit a few though at times !

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

Fourty odd years ago I was told a tale about jolly Jack Marshall at an end of season game getting some deck chairs out to sit in to watch the game from rather than the dug out. Lovely day could well see tomo doing something similar this afternoon. Be far more comfortable for a kip during the game!

1 hour ago, Rogerb said:

Fourty odd years ago I was told a tale about jolly Jack Marshall at an end of season game getting some deck chairs out to sit in to watch the game from rather than the dug out. Lovely day could well see tomo doing something similar this afternoon. Be far more comfortable for a kip during the game!

News just in... with just over an hour to go hes got himself comfortable on the halfway line

Screenshot_20210424-133314_Gallery.thumb.jpg.00272e1dead85d76298b6ae58cac2a5e.jpg

• Like 3