BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (a) - 29/1/22

6 hours ago, yankfan said:

I’d like to see us play SG through the middle. 

Kaminski

Lenihan   Van Hecke  Wharton

Naymbe.                                           Edun

Travis. 
Zeefuik.             Buckley.              Khadra        
                             Gally

put Buckley in Rothwells spot move Gally central and let Zeefuik loose on the right wing. Could also see Ayala getting a chance as his areal ability on a small pitch could be helpful. 

Why would you change a winning formation?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I’m sat at Stratford International waiting for the train from that there London to Luton. Kenilworth Road is a new ground for me and I’m hoping to see history made with a first ever Rovers win in the league.

Scored a goal and fractured my ankle there. Mind you it was a company jolly, or not so jolly 🤔🥴

Just now, Mercer said:

Seems like Khadra out today.  Looked like a hamstring to me earlier in week.

That will be be a big miss. He final ball wasn’t great on Monday, but he’s out greatest threat and outlet. Testing times with players missing lately. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Seems like Khadra out today.  Looked like a hamstring to me earlier in week.

Should change your betting pattern no?  Settle for a less expensive wine Merc? .Very disappointed bout Khadra.  I feel he changes the opposition just having to guard against his pace.  Big miss.

Edited by USABlue

Are we gonna have any attackers at all in a few weeks the way it's going? Diaz , Khadra, Dolan, Rothwell, Markanday, Poveda all unavailable. Add Dack to that list. Someone is gonna have to step to today, can Sam do it again or a bullet header from one of out centre backs?

Just now, BigBar said:

Are we gonna have any attackers at all in a few weeks the way it's going? Diaz , Khadra, Dolan, Rothwell, Markanday, Poveda all unavailable. Add Dack to that list. Someone is gonna have to step to today, can Sam do it again or a bullet header from one of out centre backs?

Time for a Buckley goal today..... he should score more goals from his position.

• Like 1

Town: Shea; Bree, Lockyer, Osho, Naismith (C), Bell; Campbell, Mpanzu, Lansbury; Onyedinma, Jerome.

Substitutes: Isted, Potts, Cornick, Berry, Mendes Gomes, Burke, Muskwe

Blackburn: Kaminski; Lenihan (C), Van-Hecke, Whalton; Nyambe, Travis, Johnson, Edun; Zeefuik, Buckley; Gallagher. 

Substitutes: Pears, Ayala, Davenport, Rankin-Costello, Butterworth, Chapman, Garrett.