BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Peterborough Utd (a) - 15/4/22

Monday is yhe time to let Mowbray and Waggot know we want them out of our club. If we turn up like a load of sheep we will get what we deserve and he will sign another contract. Make it clear we've had enough..........please no more 'Tony Mowbrays blue and white army' etc....embarrassing 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Mowbray needs flogging but that lot on the pitch are a bunch of gutless cowards. Always have been and always will be. I’m sure one of them will tell us how they’ll ‘put it right next match’. Just f*ck off.

Yer man Dack well doubtless think angry fans are "wallies" 

Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Down to 8th.

Thrown the Towel in.

They, and I include the manager had no intention of reaching the play-offs, most of them very happy

in the Championship, after all, none of them are good enough for the Premier league and they don't

want to have to delay their holidays.

Venky's probably happy too.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, J*B said:

You’re an EMBARRASSMENT Tony Mowbray. You have overseen one of the biggest bottle jobs I have ever witnessed. You should be ashamed to call yourself a football manager. Fuck off and take Waggott with you. 

His record tells us that he IS the biggest bottle job in the game.

Needs to go tonight.

• Like 3

Yes we were down to 10 but ended up getting our noses in front however the real issue here is how bad it was before all that started.

the dingbat has in recent months noticeably slowed down the pace of the passing around the back line. We've had teams coming at us again after a period of them sitting back yet gone is the swift countering and tigerish ball winning and pressing.

It's an embarrassing fall away no other word for it.

• Like 2

I said after the 99th minute at Coventry that we wouldn’t win another match this season. I stand by that. Another weekend ruined. We have been abysmal since Christmas with every acquisition failing in different ways. Giles? Shocking in a Rovers shirt. Edun, never a Championship player. We’ve had some shocking refs (again so today) but Mowbray and Mowbray alone is responsible for such a dramatic nose dive. All I wanted was to finish above the Nobbers and that useless smoggie doom monger is going to deny me that as well! Phone call to Dyche tonight please. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

They, and I include the manager had no intention of reaching the play-offs, most of them very happy

in the Championship, after all, none of them are good enough for the Premier league and they don't

want to have to delay their holidays.

Venky's probably happy too.

It does appear a very strange downturn in form,makes you wonder indeed.

10 minutes ago, BlueBro said:

Monday is yhe time to let Mowbray and Waggot know we want them out of our club. If we turn up like a load of sheep we will get what we deserve and he will sign another contract. Make it clear we've had enough..........please no more 'Tony Mowbrays blue and white army' etc....embarrassing 

That game will be a nightmare as thousands of Stokies turn up howling your support is effing shit and a half empty ewood sits in silence.

10 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

How can you call anyone that attends Ewood Park after 12 years of these clowns apathetic?

Because in my opinion there’s no passion down there anymore. A win, loss or draw is almost greeted the same with a Mowbray esque shrug of the shoulders and a see you in a fortnight. Maybe the odd grumbling at a 7-0 home defeat and a ripple of applause for a win.

I totally understand why. The fans last stand came against Kean and we lost and suffered a very public humiliation. The fans have been totally sidelined by the club ever since and are responding as such. So in terms of the crowd turning on Mowbray, the executives or the Venkys nothing will happen not now not ever. 

• Like 3

The scary thing is when at 1-1 we got off the hook with a block on the line from point blank range and you think "jesus got away with it" and that's normally the case with other teams...no no minutes later they get given the freedom of the box again to put it away this time...if they missed that one ..there will have been another. Shocking from top to bottom. Joke of 2022.

• Like 1

I am livid and annoyed tonight. This performance was simply not good enough for most of the game.

Brereton took his chance well and scored.

Defensively we were bloody awful. It is now acceptable and whether it back 5 or back 4 we are so open and no leadership on the pitch or from Mowbray on the touchline. After we scored we should be defending for our lives and keeping it solid as rock. If we had this we win that game and are 6th in the league. Instead we are wide open and lose. Now 8th. Our Defence was solid as rock during our winning/unbeaten spell but now our defence is wide open and I could drive a London Bus through those gaps.

This form is simple unacceptable and our playoffs hope have gone now.

We need to start thinking of next season and who we will appoint as Mowbray's replacement. We need someone who knows what the club means like Ainsworth or find the next Steve Cooper someone like Ryan Mason or Jason Wilcox.

• Like 2