BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

Just now, Waggy76 said:

Best way to avoid certain relegation is to sack Mowbray before kick off this afternoon ..

he`s the only reason why we are in such a mess,nothing to do with venkys,who have given him plenty of backing,both financially and patience wise,the guy is a leech,who`s hanging on because he won`t do the honourable action of resigning which is another slight on him because he proudly proclaimed he was a man of honour who would walk away if he became a burden or he could`nt take the club any further,his words exactly

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

If you mean towards TM, hell no, why should anyone do that? The man is bare-faced lying and quite probably taking the club we love on a path to destruction. FUCK him. Nobody has any obligation to be nice about the prick. It's not like he is on here, and he has said publicly that he doesn't use social media.

Add the maggot as well🤬🤬

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

You are very polite.

He is a ***t

I try not to think that but then i see him sat there smug as anything with license to waffle on unchallenged. Completely re-writing his own scripts every few months to suit himself.

So yes, he is !

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

If you mean towards TM, hell no, why should anyone do that? The man is bare-faced lying and quite probably taking the club we love on a path to destruction. FUCK him. Nobody has any obligation to be nice about the prick. It's not like he is on here, and he has said publicly that he doesn't use social media.

Must be the sea air .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

As a build up the the big game at Ewood I'm watching Brazil v Spain for the Gold medal ....... with the sound on mute. Anyone listening may know why.

Well I'm also watching England v India and Roots 50+ but lunch came so back to the footy.

BBC commentators back on now on iPlayer. Stephen Warnock is one of them

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gavrover said:

So basically the reason all our top players are going to end up leaving for nothing or less than they're worth is that Mowbray didn't want to upset the dross in the squad much of which he should have previously offloaded anyway.

What an absolute arsehole he is. Have said it many times before, he seems to see his duty as being to protect the existing players at the Club to the exclusion of others who may come in and more importantly ahead of his duty to act in the best interests of Blackburn Rovers football Club who pay his considerable wages.

He can't be gone soon enough, only 12 months left on his contract or not.

• Like 4

I do find it absolutely staggering how little of the blame Venkys are getting for choosing not to fund the extension of a few contracts which in the long run will be massively financially beneficial, as well as not giving the manager even a million or two of any Armstrong proceeds. Warped logic. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Angry_Pirate said:

That article makes my blood boil.

Mowbray logic: "We can't offer new contracts to Lenihan, Nyambe and Rothwell when others in the world are being Furloughed, so their contracts will have to run down."

However, what you actually did Tony was give bonus 6 week contacts to Smallwood, Samuel, Graham, Downing, Hart etc in the middle of Covid 2020. Probably costing £150,000. (Which is rumoured to be 1 whole year of Nyambe's salary)

Reality: You could have offered Nyambe, Lenihan and Rothwell a combined extra £20k a week for 2 year extensions this summer (£1m a year added to the wages), but instead you're going to let £15m* worth of players leave for free. 

What a fucking prick than man is!

I'd love to fucking know how much money Downing, Douglas, Pears, Braithwaite and Trybull cost us (per week) last season. You can bet your testicles it was more than £20kpw.

Oh no, can't possibly offer our captain, creative midfielder and stalwart RB new contracts... I've got Ex Boro mates to help get paid and 5 unproven EPL kids i must sign for 40 games with that money+ so I can be adored in Liverpool and Manchester.

GET HIM OUT.

Great Post, nail on head.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I do find it absolutely staggering how little of the blame Venkys are getting for choosing not to fund the extension of a few contracts which in the long run will be massively financially beneficial, as well as not giving the manager even a million or two of any Armstrong proceeds. Warped logic. 

I do wonder if the players are just not signing because they see a brighter , more successful playing career elsewhere. The money issue could just be a smokescreen.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

From Mowbray's comments in the LT he obviously CHOSE not to offer contract extensions for the better players and the owners obviously weren't asked to fund it!!!!!

Also given the financial mess we're in do you really have to ask why he wouldn't be given any more money?

The only imponderable is why he is still here and hasn't been sacked by now. 

• Like 2

On 05/08/2021 at 18:56, Oldgregg86 said:

Because I don’t believe Mowbray could sign a better striker than idah if he was given the full amount of the armstrong sale to spend. It’s another body in, a quality one, young , fast, strong what we need. He could easily be worth what arma is and more whilst helping us avoid relegation and becoming another valuable asset. It’s that or the funds get hoovered and where hoping Gallagher and brereton hit 30 goals between them. I can’t see that. Can you ?

I can’t see any of the three managing to score the goals required to keep the club in this league tbh. Idah would be useful for league 1 if that’s what we’re planning for though.

• Like 1

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

From Mowbray's comments in the LT he obviously CHOSE not to offer contract extensions for the better players and the owners obviously weren't asked to fund it!!!!!

Also given the financial mess we're in do you really have to ask why he wouldn't be given any more money?

The only imponderable is why he is still here and hasn't been sacked by now. 

He repeatedly kept saying about having assets and about the club knowing the ramifications of not extended so why on earth would he not choose to.

He shouldnt be here but he is not to blame for the fact that he wont get a penny to replace Armstrong and that the club wont extend contracts that protect themselves in the long run. Hes to blame for a lot of things but not that, Venkys seem to have totally turned off the taps to the point that they will lose assets for free.

• Like 1

I never want Rovers to lose but there comes a point where if I was offered a hypothetical:

1. Relegation with a new owner and a complete change of backroom staff

2. Bottom half continuity with Mowbray and Venkys

I would now take the first one every time. I have reached Kean levels of dislike for a manager which I didn't think would be possible again

• Like 7

He said like a lot of clubs in this league when referring to how skint we are. So when we are bottom of the skint league he surly can’t use lack of funds , depleted squads , injuries as an excuse because of covid  “ALOT OF TEAMS ARE IN THE SAME POSITION “ His words. I guarantee by September he contradicts himself when all these other skint teams turn us over at ewood

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

He said like a lot of clubs in this league when referring to how skint we are. So when we are bottom of the skint league he surly can’t use lack of funds , depleted squads , injuries as an excuse because of covid  “ALOT OF TEAMS ARE IN THE SAME POSITION “ His words. I guarantee by September he contradicts himself when all these other skint teams turn us over at ewood

And we’re skint with a £12m+ forward line if Armstrong goes. £30m if he doesn’t. No excuses Mowbray.

• Like 4