BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

13 hours ago, Gav said:

Balaji Roe seen arriving at Barcelona airport 30 minutes ago, medallion, man boobs and Centenary Attaché case.

Watch this space.

Balaji Roe has just been seen leaving Barcelona airport, no medallion, man boobs, no Centenary Attaché case and no shirt on his back.

A fool and his money are soon parted......

Messi to City anyone?

47 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I'm doubting that the owners actually wrote that.

Sounds like it written by somebody within the club, Waggott probably (we don't have any other staff and TM is only good with marker pens).

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Open letter from the owners26F5833F-16B0-4A61-86F6-CEDD65CC27F9.thumb.jpeg.f68d1e64d4516ce9f41a5b5b0b109da2.jpeg

This lot truly are stupid. If they wanted to come over the time to do that was the final game of the League 1 season. I actually think he would have been applauded by the Fans. If he comes over now he’s going to get a rude awakening. 

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

This lot truly are stupid. If they wanted to come over the time to do that was the final game of the League 1 season. I actually think he would have been applauded by the Fans. If he comes over now he’s going to get a rude awakening. 

Sorry J*B but I don't agree with that at all.

The game against Oxford, with all the cheap tickets flying around?

It was a tremendous sight to see Ewood full, but that lot could have turned nasty very easily. Even for our mild mannered lot, it could have been a tough day for Balaji and king fu panda. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gav said:

Sorry J*B but I don't agree with that at all.

The game against Oxford, with all the cheap tickets flying around?

It was a tremendous sight to see Ewood full, but that lot could have turned nasty very easily. Even for our mild mannered lot, it could have been a tough day for Balaji and king fu panda. 

Yeah the Oxford game. I think the majority feeling at the time would have had them get away with it. 

Them turning up v Oxford wouldn't have been a good idea at all it would've been like just turning up to see the Queen.

It's the tough times they should be here and face any music that might come their way. Brazen it out along with keeping up the funding would go further towards a bit of acceptance than just turning up for a good day.

They'd be every bit as bad as the fair weather fans doing that. They need to present more of a 'we're all in it together' image.

• Like 1

On 29/07/2021 at 13:25, Ghost7 said:

The fans are out there and will bring revenue through the door but things have to be done to the standard set throughout our history. That should be the minimum and it isn’t happening.

A statement from the owners would be nice.

When did the fans last hear from them? The silence and disconnect they've created wouldn't be acceptable in any other walks of life. Why is it OK here?

Life, love and excellence needs bringing back to Rovers. I don't see Mowbray, Venus or Waggott bringing that and it isn't Pickering's fault. My message to fans still inside Ewood this season would be to take it out on the owners and management, not the players.

Maybe they do read the forum 🤣

16 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Them turning up v Oxford wouldn't have been a good idea at all it would've been like just turning up to see the Queen.

It's the tough times they should be here and face any music that might come their way. Brazen it out along with keeping up the funding would go further towards a bit of acceptance than just turning up for a good day.

They'd be every bit as bad as the fair weather fans doing that. They need to present more of a 'we're all in it together' image.

No doubt about it, any passionate owners would have been there to show their delight. They aren't interested and do the bare minimum needed.

1 hour ago, MrT said:

Not posted on here for years.

Had to today though as I work in the food sector.

If that letter is legit, it’s a load of bo***cks

Ive seen numerous large food organisations posting record numbers, food has been the staple for many over the past 18 months.

sales and profits absolutely soaring so I’m not buying that the biggest chicken supplier in India hasn’t smashed it the last year and a half.

And that’s without taking into account what their vaccine department has done!!!

Get your money out Barry and sort out our famous football club!!!

I don't think you can call them for not spending money - it is more the choice of personnel to spend that money that is in question. 

• Like 1