Jump to content

BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (a) - 2/10/21


Recommended Posts

Wouldn't Carter play Right Back? He played left back well earlier in the season and did okay? He's right footer I think?

With things getting a bit makeshift I would avoid moving Pickering as well.

                          Kaminski

Carter.     Lenihan.   Ayala.   Pickering

                 Travis.     Rothwell

     Dolan.         Buckley.       Brereton

                         Gallagher

Subs : Pears, Edun, Johnson, Khadra,  Butterworth, Poveda, McBride

Very thin at the back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Magloire starts. Time to bet big on Blackpool - he's not a Championship level player.

His inclusion also screams to me "Buckley at right back with a back three" which to my knowledge is a formation that Tony has tried time and again and it literally never works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't believe Magloire is starting. I know we are stuck for players, but surely we could have done something else? He looks miles off it. I really, really hope he proves me wrong because a win here would give us serious momentum and a great level of accomplishment before the break. Lose and we are looking at midtable and just a point ahead of Blackpool 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How on Earth is Magolore starting. he was utterly abysmal midweek. Edun must not be impressing in training. 

Think I'd even take Bennett at RB above Magolore. 

At least he's not CB which was a disaster. 

EDIT....ermmm please don't be a back 3 

Edited by benhben
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suspect Magloire might be decent for us tonight. He struggles against the better Championship teams, but against a team like Blackpool who have just come up from League One I think he will do okay.

Still think he’s miles off it, but hoping it won’t be a complete disaster!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rovers win today in a high scoring thriller.  Think Dick Keogh always has been an accident waiting to happen - a sandwich short of a picnic!

At almost 2/1, a great chance to get the Christmas fund going.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, benhben said:

How on Earth is Magolore starting. he was utterly abysmal midweek. Edun must not be impressing in training. 

Think I'd even take Bennett at RB above Magolore. 

At least he's not CB which was a disaster. 

EDIT....ermmm please don't be a back 3 

It's nothing to do with not impressing. It's Mowbray getting these ideas in his head about who is ready and who isn't. Sometimes he puts them straight in, sometimes waits too long and there is no consistency as to his decision making process around this 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Miker said:

I suspect Magloire might be decent for us tonight. He struggles against the better Championship teams, but against a team like Blackpool who have just come up from League One I think he will do okay.

Still think he’s miles off it, but hoping it won’t be a complete disaster!

He struggled physically the other night,so i think this is a bad game for him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Rovers win today in a high scoring thriller.  Think Dick Keogh always has been an accident waiting to happen - a sandwich short of a picnic!

At almost 2/1, a great chance to get the Christmas fund going.

I take it you haven't seen how our defence is lining up then. Either that or you're just relentlessly mercering regardless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.