BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

Seems the overwhelming response is positive, which should mean we sell a load. I’m not a big kit buyer, but for me Rovers colours should always be reversed on the back. That’s my gripe. I’d also be interested to see what the overall quality is like as my experiences with Macron in the past haven’t been good.

I like the rose detail on the blue section though. Some nice touches, but a bit far away from tradition for my liking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rog of the rovers said:

Its almost perfect, would have preferred opposite sleeve colours, but a solid start from Macron. 

I'd guess the away might be the same design, but in red and black?

Intrigued to know what colour the socks are, and also the goalkeeper shirts to come.

7/10 

On the Rovers website it says the socks are blue with white top band and shorts are white with blue stripe

• Like 1

It's a nice shirt. I would have preferred though it if the sleeve colours were reversed and the halves on the back were reversed. Having the way it is though does mean that it's a fair bit different to what we've had before. Given that Macron change the design in some way for all their kits, I can see the away having a different collar at the very least.

The embossed rose is a very nice touch though.

10 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

I really hate that the halves aren't reversed on the back.

Just smacks to me of no attention to detail of how the kit should look.

Bit of an over reaction 😂

I don't get why anyone would care about reversed halves on the back 🤷 The correct blue colour, simple kit, will definitely be getting one 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I really like it . The picture of the three kits earlier on in the thread are all stunning . I’d buy all three of them . 

Those were mock ups, not the real kit. The home one looks better than the real home one. Away one probably will too (big fan of red and black halves) but interested to see what the away offering looks like.

• Moderation Lead
27 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

As ever club can’t please everyone🤬 looks decent to me will have a good look at it on Wednesday v Leeds 

Don’t get triggered, everyone likes different things.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Are you being serious?

Think history and tradition.

Meh. I would be more bothered about the barriers currently hampering the club from going for promotion.

Although I suppose I am particular about the colour blue that's used, even though some spoke of tradition and the lighter blue being the "traditional" choice. It's the royal blue all the way for me. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

50 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

It's... ok. The roses on the blue I like, but I'm not a fan of: no collar, no reversed back, no reversed sleeves.

That’s my complaint in a nutshell. Don’t like the collar, the lack of a reversed back and sleeves doesn’t fit in with my view of what a traditional Rovers shirt should look like. They got the blue right though.

The “ Spray on fit “ will go down well in East Lancs. Do they come in “ Dart Player “ size ?

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That’s my complaint in a nutshell. Don’t like the collar, the lack of a reversed back and sleeves doesn’t fit in with my view of what a traditional Rovers shirt should look like. They got the blue right though.

It's not even just tradition for me with those features - I simply think they all look better.

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Bit of an over reaction 😂

I don't get why anyone would care about reversed halves on the back 🤷 The correct blue colour, simple kit, will definitely be getting one 

It's an historic kit, why wouldn't you reverse the halves on the back?!

• Like 4