BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

4 hours ago, PeteJD13 said:

Best one this morning on facebook is mowbray being compared to Ferguson, from someone old enough to know better! 

No comparison, Ferguson rushes to finish his Journey (especially when he needs a shit 😉 )

• Backroom

Actively trying to flog Armstrong now:

That’s out of my control. For Adam’s sake let’s hope the phone rings and someone offers us a ridiculous amount of money, we shake him by the hand and we say go and bang in loads of goals in the Premier League and we’ll use some of that money in the team and can find another striker who can bang loads of goals in.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

That’s out of my control. For Adam’s sake let’s hope the phone rings and someone offers us a ridiculous amount of money, we shake him by the hand and we say go and bang in loads of goals in the Premier League and we’ll use some of that money in the team and can find another striker who can bang loads of goals in.

Coventrio will probably be on commission.

There's never been any indication that TM was under any kind of pressure. As much chance as him receiving a contract extension being the scenario as him leaving, tbh. Actually, it might be a more likely summer bombshell considering our terrible owners. 

BRFC does not operate like a normal football club nor has it since 2010.

• Like 1

Is there another job in the country where you could fail your job on pretty much every metric and not be under the slightest bit of pressure?

Edit: I forgot politicians exist

Edited by RTM08
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

@oldjamfan1 @Mercer @Paul Mani

any updates on Mowbray's future or further news you can post? 

thanks in advance guys 

Mowbray is currently in a tense meeting, Alex Neil is being primed for the job and will be armed with 10m from the sale of Buckley coupled with the promise that all he needs to ask and our brilliant owners will provide.

• Like 4

Well, thats the end of a completely shite season.

Only thing to look forward to now is the sacking of the Coventrio. We've been waiting till the end of the season for what feels like forever and now we are finally here. 

Let's hope the Coventrio are binned off ASAP.

6f6.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tom said:

What other manager would be advocating the departure of his number one asset? 

Staying or going - the man's an absolute disgrace.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Tom said:

So what he says basically is that we are shit but we have one premier league quality player in our books, so as we have no ambitions, it would be a shame if he doesn’t test himself in the Premier League with some other team. In the meantime we obviously aint going up and we spent lots of money on two strikers who unfortunately  ended up being shit so hopefully once Arma goes we will be able to find someone who is better than them

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I will be very surprised if Mowbray is the manager when the new season begins. 

My patients is running out. We need a new management team in now and give them time to plan, bring this club together, get rid of the existing doubt in players that are staying, and give fans hope that we aren't going on another Mowbray journey.

I want Mowbray out this weekend.  

• Like 7